Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEoinmulvey on 12/03/2014

it is a great price fowhat you get and the heart is awesome fr the amount of jet a fuel it uses. I like to use expensice zippo fuel off amazon gor the fuel to power this great lighter it can get a little dirth and rusty but nothing a little wd40 cant fix! be careful when refilling as explosion may occur ... Read more

can be very hot so be careful! can be very hot so be careful! can be very hot so be careful! can be very hot so be careful!

Impression:great price and shipping !;

0 0 0

• posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

Solid built, cheap priced. Compared with the Zippos sold here, it looks like a 2nd grade device but it is still very good by its own merits. Mine come with some oxide in the finish but I was able to remove it easily. The box is nice but does not match with the classic lighter's design and mine came in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpxmBR on 04/22/2013

It's a zippo-like lighter made by Team Pistol. It works like one, and is built like one. Don't judge it by it's price. It's really well built. Looks perfect and works really nice. All parts replaceable like the zippo. It's not a zippo (duh). Like all those lighters, arrived without the fluid, and once ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycodename93 on 04/14/2013

Cheap; Very good build quality; Nice big flame; Nice sound when you open or close the lighter; As good as real Zippo lighter. Better than I expected. The metal scratches very easily. No more cons. This is my first Zippo style lighter. I'm glad I didn't buy the genuine one for 30$ because quality is almost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedroIvoLucena on 03/03/2013

Produto muito bom. Material de boa qualidade. Funciona perfeitamente bem. Bastante estiloso. O preço foi muito bom também. Ótima opção para presentear amigos, fumantes ou não. Nenhum contra. O produto é realmente muito bom. Imagino que por questões legais e de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySvTicTac on 01/04/2013

- Simple Oil Lighter - Good quality - Nice matt colour - Easy to use - Cheap compared to what you get - Flame looks a bit weird - The lighter isn't really useful for much, unless you smoke, but it is fun to fiddle with The lighter is cheap and simple, and because a regular oil lighter is so simply made,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythespy7 on 12/28/2012

The price , I didn't expected such kind of quality for that price. And with the brushed silver metal you have the impression to have a real zyppo especially as it still makes a nice Zippo like click sound. The plastic box, for a gift it's not a nice packaging. Don't forget the flint and wink set, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrrogeriofogaca on 11/08/2012

excellent quality material, very durable, works great, does not erase the wind really delivers what it promises. Very good. Before long my delivery. I had some problems but because of wrong address. Everything was resolved and I received the product as promised. Very good. very good, very beautiful, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarianov1 on 10/02/2012

It's a very good lighter! I would say it has the same quality that a genuine one. If you want a good oil lighter and don't want to pay for brands, it's perfect! The plastic box where it comes dont have the same quality that the lighter, so if you intend to give it as a gift, I woldn't use the blue plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCloffy on 09/19/2012

I have used this lighter for a few weeks now. It's holding up very well. The design is remarkably good, the lighter feels very solid, the parts are high-quality. It actually seems to be very close to zippo in quality. Also, the design is almost an exact copy (except for the insert, which doesn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections