DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Toolkit Foldable Pliers with Carrying Pouch - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGringotson on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as it should, its a kit with a lot of function. Cons:The smaller pieces of the kit should have been better quality, the can-opener cant manage to open cans at all and just bends, the pliers needs to be oiled before use or else it works porly, very thi... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNikko944 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great construction, very useful tools, easy to open close with one hand because of the slide mechanism. (one hand release, open close) The C4 pick can be used as a O-Ring remover Cons:Didn't come lubricated OtherThoughts:I oiled mine with weapons grade lubrica... Read more

2 0
  • posted byasb111 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an amazing tool, perfect for everyday DIY jobs around the house, in the car, etc...It is a high quality build and seems like it will last. Cons:The knife should be sharper but it can easily be sharpened with a sharpening stone. OtherThoughts:Excellent bu... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDavoDD on 06/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:worth for the money.... nothing else without extremely usin imagination, maybe c4 punch is great, but i dont use much c4 usually... Cons:pliers seem so weak that maybe wont squeeze nothing harder than popcorn without serious risk of injury yourself. pliers lock... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections