DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Toolkit Foldable Pliers with Carrying Pouch - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGringotson on 03/03/2013

It works as it should, its a kit with a lot of function. The smaller pieces of the kit should have been better quality, the can-opener cant manage to open cans at all and just bends, the pliers needs to be oiled before use or else it works porly, very thin and soft metal. It does have the Gerber Logo on it, but not the same quality as a Genuine Product.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNikko944 on 12/19/2012

Great construction, very useful tools, easy to open close with one hand because of the slide mechanism. (one hand release, open close) The C4 pick can be used as a O-Ring remover Didn't come lubricated I oiled mine with weapons grade lubricant, (Gun lube) it works wonders. Makes a great gift, and a great backup tool to carry with you This is defiantly ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byasb111 on 08/30/2012

This is an amazing tool, perfect for everyday DIY jobs around the house, in the car, etc...It is a high quality build and seems like it will last. The knife should be sharper but it can easily be sharpened with a sharpening stone. Excellent build This is really an amazing tool. It's one of the best I have ever had, its a great gift, fairly reasonable ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDavoDD on 06/13/2011

worth for the money.... nothing else without extremely usin imagination, maybe c4 punch is great, but i dont use much c4 usually... pliers seem so weak that maybe wont squeeze nothing harder than popcorn without serious risk of injury yourself. pliers lock is so sofisticated as terrorific... probably wont last much... knife is a joke... so strong as ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections