- Can be used to connect PS2 controller to your PC (or PS3, but I don't have one)
- Good assembling, nice packaging
- Easy to use
- Arrived without any issues, everything as expected according to description - Price could be lower: now it almost the price of the whole PS2 controller (I've bought SKU12816 for $8.5). I'm using it to play with a replica ... Read more
-Use your old PS2 controllers for your PS3 or PC -Excellent build quality -Works Great on PC -Works Great on PS3 -Not all controls line up perfectly with PS3 -Cord could be longer -Could be cheaper -Could make a pack of four for savings Cheap solution for controller shortages around your house when freinds come over. (some PS3 games support up to 8 ... Read more
I use this to connect my old PS2 controllers to my PS3, except for missing the PS button it works perfectly. It also works as an extention cable as the length of the adapter is quite long... I also bought SKU 11707, It works just as good and you may connect to controllers to the PS3 insted of just one. Since SKU 11707 is cheaper I would rather buy that ... Read more
seems to work well with the ps3. The contoller assignment for these is very wierd. After the ps3 is turned on, the first one you plug in will be assigned to controller 1. Makes sense right? Well plug in another one of these and it is assigned to controller 3. Now thats wierd!
If you had 3 of these the third one might be assigned to player 5 and that ... Read more
- Easy to use
- Build quality good
- Nice packing
- Works perfect with Dualshock 2! - Even though it says it has guitar mode, guitar hero guitar didnt work on my ps3. Some features were missing. Wheel not tested!
- There was no way to set different modes? It thought that you could put on the guitar/wheel/etc mode by a button or something..... Read more
-works with ps2 and wireless ps2 controls -cheap alternative if you don't want to buy a control that you're not going to use very often -full function of the control minus vibration -you can only use one at a time -no Playstation button I ordered 2 and neither had LEDs as described. They both work great individually on separate systems. Just plug it ... Read more
- Works with almost every game I tried - Good responsiveness - Does not work with DDR! (Don't have Guitar Hero to test.) It looks like the adapters with the PS button and the LEDs on them tend to work with DDR (just a general trend I've seen). The other ones are just PS2 to PC converters rebadged as PS3. Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.