Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFatalErr on 11/29/2012

- Can be used to connect PS2 controller to your PC (or PS3, but I don't have one) - Good assembling, nice packaging - Easy to use - Arrived without any issues, everything as expected according to description - Price could be lower: now it almost the price of the whole PS2 controller (I've bought SKU1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzakiwon on 11/23/2010

-Use your old PS2 controllers for your PS3 or PC -Excellent build quality -Works Great on PC -Works Great on PS3 -Not all controls line up perfectly with PS3 -Cord could be longer -Could be cheaper -Could make a pack of four for savings Cheap solution for controller shortages around your house when freinds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydevotio on 07/30/2009

I use this to connect my old PS2 controllers to my PS3, except for missing the PS button it works perfectly. It also works as an extention cable as the length of the adapter is quite long... I also bought SKU 11707, It works just as good and you may connect to controllers to the PS3 insted of just one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYeebus on 06/12/2008

seems to work well with the ps3. The contoller assignment for these is very wierd. After the ps3 is turned on, the first one you plug in will be assigned to controller 1. Makes sense right? Well plug in another one of these and it is assigned to controller 3. Now thats wierd! If you had 3 of these the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySopiva on 05/31/2008

- Easy to use - Compact - Build quality good - Nice packing - Works perfect with Dualshock 2! - Even though it says it has guitar mode, guitar hero guitar didnt work on my ps3. Some features were missing. Wheel not tested! - There was no way to set different modes? It thought that you could put on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytruthv7 on 05/20/2008

-works with ps2 and wireless ps2 controls -cheap alternative if you don't want to buy a control that you're not going to use very often -full function of the control minus vibration -you can only use one at a time -no Playstation button I ordered 2 and neither had LEDs as described. They both work great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byishiyakazuo on 09/05/2007

- Works with almost every game I tried - Good responsiveness - Does not work with DDR! (Don't have Guitar Hero to test.) It looks like the adapters with the PS button and the LEDs on them tend to work with DDR (just a general trend I've seen). The other ones are just PS2 to PC converters rebadged as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections