DX » Community » Reviews » Micro HDMI V1.4 Male to HDMI Male Connection Cable (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 30 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxfer62 on 05/03/2014

Well made, durable and cheap. Besides, it is long enough Well made, durable and cheap. Besides, it is long enough I can not find any con son far. I have had more expensive cables but anyone was able to last more vs my sons. I haven't thought about any other details, it works. I hope this one lasts against my sons I recommend the cable as it works in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVertifai on 03/05/2014

Rather thin cable, that does not put stress on the Micro HDMI connector. The cable is not too stiff. But also not too soft. Not really any. Maybe I wished it was a tiny bit cheaper. But you will not get a cable like this cheaper any other place that I know. You van bend the cable to about an 1,5CM radius bend, without starting to think that it might ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhubbelinkku on 02/20/2014

By using this cable I can duplicate the picture on my Lumia 2620 tablet to my LG TV. Immediately on plugging in the calbe the pciture gets displayed in the tv. I can't think of any, if there are any problems with the build quality it will probably show up later. So far I can only verify that it works between a Nokia Lumia 2620 tablet to an LG Tv (I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadget5cat on 02/13/2014

Very much cheaper than what I can get locally, looks very well made with material that does not feel cheap, worked immediately with the smart phone. No cons at all. Can't think of any......nope nada, zilch, absolute nothing comes to mind. Sorry, have to ramble on to make the minimum 500 character limit. I had purchased the android computer to watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrianozg on 02/06/2014

works perfectly...I mean its not nuclear science but ordinary cable. I was kind a worried if it will work at all but it seems my worries were not justified none so far, maybe it will break down in 10 years but i believe thats acceptable, especially considering the price.. :-) I needed to connect my laptop to my TV and to my projector but my laptop samsung ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattara on 01/22/2014

This is cheap, properly built and seemingly able to last forever. Or at the least a long time. Hard to tell just by the look and feel of it, but as far as I know my cables and I know my cables, this is of good quality. None so far. Could be cheaper though. Bought it to connect my new camera to the TV. The cable Olympus wants me to buy will cost around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMistwalker on 12/22/2013

It is light, it works perfectly and it's easy to stuff away inside a laptop bag. Now I can hook up my laptop to any HDMI capable TV wherever I go! :D It delivers a great picture, there is no noise or anything. I'm working as a photographer, so I'm pretty picky with picture quality. None, it does what it should do. Nothing special, the product works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am concerned about one thing. The overall construction seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTOMcar on 12/10/2013

Muy bueno el cable HDMI. Muy satisfecho con la compra realizada. Sirve para cualquier tablet, teléfono que tanga la entrada correspondiente. La calidad del plástico es bueno, nada trucho. Era uno de los puntos a los que le tenía medio, pero nada que ver. Hace varios meses lo tengo y la verdad que se ha bancado varios usos. Lo he probado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxfer62 on 11/29/2013

The cable works well, it fits perfectly in the micro hdmi of my kindle fire tablet. The lenght it's also ok. I have not seen any con yet. The design could be cooler but of course it will be more expensite I have not seen any con yet. The design could be cooler but of course it will be more expensite Just wondering how long it will work, my has broken ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections