DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Rechargeable Wireless Remote Control 4-CH R/C Helicopter
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydouglasmontes on 10/04/2012

Very good helicopter at this price, Helicopter prettier, loads faster, prettier Helicopter, loads fast, can be upgraded using the Lama 3-4 kits. The package arrived somewhat smashed, the helicopter survived, but the TX was damaged, both sticks were loose and fell to the inside of it. also had some plastic parts broken inside. So I didnt get fix it yet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaristela.campos on 09/03/2012

This is a good helicopter. It's very good to pilot. And the price is good too. I didn't payed any tax to receive in Brazil. It's almost a professional helicopter, because of the 4 chanels. The package has gone damaged and the remote control was broken. I already fix it by myself and it's ok. The helicopter is shorten than I wished. The size on the specs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYPIndigo on 06/18/2012

Very good helicopter at this price. It is enough solid. You can use spare parts from Lama V4 - it is very big pros of this heli. Flying on this heli not difficult if you will training 1-2 weeks outdoors in no wind weather. Also this helicopter looks so nice =) This helicopter not suitable to fly in the wind. Even light breeze make this copter uncontrollable.... Read more

0 2
  • posted bySeptoc on 11/01/2011

Very good heli!!!! I would buy another one if i could very solid good build seems to be very strong Its very difficult to control for beginners.... i hit the wall like 10 times and the gyroscope drop off... but its not very hard to put it back it would be recommend to buy a extra battery cuz u may want to play for a little longer.... and a extra blade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWanderpk on 10/26/2011

- Good quality on the helicopter built, it has a nice look also. - Hovers stable, after i adjusted the swashplates and trimmed it. - It flies around 10 minutes with the provided battery (800mah). - Can fly outside much better than most 3ch models, since with 4ch you can counter against breezes. - The charger stops charging after battery is loaded (green ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarchell on 09/04/2011

Cheap and a full metal chasis. 2.4GHz radio, can be upgraded using the Lama 3-4 kits and i like the look cheap plastic on the joints and swashplate and blade holders, the bearing just fell from the swashplate after a few flights. Also the radio was a mess but still it can be easily repaired with a dremel and grue. I got mine with the sticks totaly broken ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanrusso on 06/26/2011

Entertaining a challenge. Good and attractive model. At first it deificil suit, but over time the machine control is easier. The material is more resilient than it looks. Dura still very little recharge. It has to be maneuvered with little wind, but it's easy to do sosobrar. For my first machine, I am very satisfied. I'll buy another. So only the delivery ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections