Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9423380 on 06/18/2015

When I bought it I was concerned that it would not be from good quality, as it's from china. Nevertheless, it's pretty heavy, and made from good metal, no plastic parts! Haven't tried the sizes yet but will definitely try this week while I repair my shiny bike! Totally recommend,

Impression:Useful,nice,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bysteven277 on 05/15/2015

I've ordered this tool to make my spokes. I got it today and its verry nice heavy metal I like the material soo much for this tool. I coulden't find this tool in my local bycicle shop. I an glad I found it here and its cheap too onley 3 dollars.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelm2007 on 03/26/2015

Pros: This tool have all the sizes for the spokes, if you follow the rule N+1 bikes you will find this very useful more if you do some hard stufs on you mountain bike the align of the rims is a constant so have it on hand is the best you can do. Cons: with old spokes sometimes don't fit correctly... Read more

Impression:Useful,nice,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byTurmoMula on 01/07/2015

Pros: totalmente recomendable, barato y ajustado a lo esperado. Buen acabado, de metal resistente. Es lo suficientemente pequeño y manejable para llevar y a la vez lo bastante grande como para poder usarlo con comodidad. Además sirve para todos los radios, en una sola herramienta, das todos los... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byFvDrigalski on 01/04/2015

The biggest pitfalls when buying cheap tools are bad and short-lived materials, and excessive tolerances (such that the sizes on the slots would be off). In all regards, this thing worked fine for me. The spokes you're turning are always softer than the wrench, and thus the tolerances high to If... Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byalex1394 on 12/01/2014

No special pros or cons. Very easy to use, high quality (at least I didn't find any issues). Made of solid metal and looks very durable. You'll probably need to buy such thing once in your life. And this one is a few times cheaper than you can get in a local shop.

Impression:useful and simple;

0 0 0

• posted byMolech on 11/22/2014

That is a very solid tool. In fact is the most resistant I've ever seen. It's a good choice for one who want to make simple repairs on bikes. Very useful tool to maintain in the bag.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byDreamlinker on 11/11/2014

Pros: Cheap, feels solid and strong, works with several sizes. Cons: Some more expensive kinds are nicer to use, with more rounded edges for instance. But that's really a minor thing. Sizes might not be really accurate, had some trouble fitting it on my spokes sometimes, but with a bit of force... Read more

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byLondoncalling on 09/25/2014

A good quality spoke wrench will come in handy if you are out on the road and break a spoke or buckle a wheel. This one is versatile and light enough to keep in your saddle bag with your spare tube. It will fit most spokes on most wheels. A highly recommended product

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byghmanzi on 09/20/2014

Prons: Casted iron, well finhised, can be used for eight spoke diameters. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: A must have tool if you are a "do it yourself" person. Tool will last forever and can be used at your travel toll bag.

Impression:Useful,High Quality,Fair Price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere