Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMolech on 11/22/2014

That is a very solid tool. In fact is the most resistant I've ever seen. It's a good choice for one who want to make simple repairs on bikes. Very useful tool to maintain in the bag. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byDreamlinker on 11/11/2014

Pros: Cheap, feels solid and strong, works with several sizes. Cons: Some more expensive kinds are nicer to use, with more rounded edges for instance. But that's really a minor thing. Sizes might not be really accurate, had some trouble fitting it on my spokes sometimes, but with a bit of force it's ... Read more

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byprimofer on 02/21/2014

With this little tool, you can easily tighten the spokes of your bicycle. It fits to eight (8) different spoke sizes, so it should do the work at almost any bicycle. Its quality is quite good, and considering that the spokes do not need to be very tight, this tool will handle them just fine. It is made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byistankov on 01/18/2014

Cast Iron, heavy duty tool, multiple (8 ) widths of mouth of tool. 50 grams of cast iron! Great value for money Maybe to heavy. One would find it to heavy for day to day having it in tool pouch on bicycle and multi-day trips. Great tool if you want to maintain your bike by yourself. This product will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflzanqueta on 11/15/2013

Prático de muito útil. Com várias medidas atende a várias necessidades. Resistente e prático. Se encaixa direitinho e tranquilo de usar. É muito bom ter um desses a mão, dá para dar aquele ajuste de última hora e fácil de usar. Gostei da aquisiç&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianfroelund on 11/15/2013

Supports lots of different sizes. Has a nice texture to it that enhances the grip. It is small enough that it fits between the spokes. I actually saw the exact same product cheaper in a store. It is a simple product which does what it says in the description so there aren't a lot of cons besides that.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCehulillote on 11/05/2013

Good quality, seems to be very resistant and made of solid steel. This is an important tool for whoever rides on bicycle, even more if you have v-brake instead of Disc brakes, and for this price is totally recomended. It will keep your wheels straight if you know how to use it. Nothing to say about it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshmuliktal on 10/17/2013

good quality, multi sizes spoke- wrench' big enough so it wont get lost in your workshop/tool box. price is good but even better is the fact that bike shops usually dont carry this item so finding it here on dx is great! the shape is not the best shape for a wrench- i saw a few more version for a spoke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjjweird on 08/19/2013

This spoke wrench is cheap and just as good as the ones at Walmart that goes for $10. Has more then 1 Size. Has a nice tight fit on spokes and is so portable that it fits in your pocket. Nothing to say. Other thoughts could be about something else BT the product came handy. A must have if you own a bike ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byArnkh on 06/29/2013

It fits perfectly to the spokes of both my bikes. It is very well made (no routh edges) and the metal is good (I tried scratching it with scissors). It is also lightweight and compact - for a piece of metal, obviously. None that I could find. Could have been a bit cheaper (not that I can get similar ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections