DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Conductive Grease for PS3Wireless Controller (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabiops on 11/28/2012

Nice price! Good quality! It's compatible with original product. The pressure of buttom is the same of brand new. The operation to change is not impossible, but there is a kind of difficult. The back buttons (L1, L2, R1 and R2) is so hard to put out and put in again. - It's better and cheaper than buy a new joystick! (Mainly a original joystick); - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydedolandia on 11/11/2012

Rubber-resistant -Adapted for controls playstation 2 and playstation 3 -Model "hard" -good conductivity -Because it is harder, it takes a while to get "soft" -Unfortunately, the rubber buttons R1L1R2L2 not works to models playstation 1 controls I bought 8 for repair controls playstation 1, 2 and 3, and with some adjustments(clippings)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheBurninator on 08/07/2012

- Very cheap. - Is actually a 5 piece pack (two trigger grease pads instead of just one as shown). - Most of the pads are exactly the same as the original PS3 controller. Disappointed that the "start-home-select" pad did not work with my controller. I don't know if it is the design of my conductive film that is different, but it does not work ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections