DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0MP Wide Angle Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ Night Vision/AV/SD/Motion Detection (2.5" TFT LCD)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanislacis on 10/08/2013

Very easy to install, power cable length is good enough. Easy to use, when switched language from chinese to english. Excellent device starting time. Just few seconds. Image quality is good enough. Night vision is joke. No visibility at all in dark places. Onliest I see is light from my car lights. When street is illuminated, pretty good, except - numbers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodlima00 on 04/04/2013

good quality of image. good quality of the product. Records video with sound that can be opened from PC without additional codecs, not creating load to CPU for decoding. Date & time are also captured. Easy to work. motion detection - work, about 8 hours make work from battery. I can't see no problem with this car cam device. good one.only at night ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodlima00 on 04/04/2013

good quality of image. good quality of the product. Records video with sound that can be opened from PC without additional codecs, not creating load to CPU for decoding. Date & time are also captured. Easy to work. motion detection - work, about 8 hours make work from battery. I can't see no problem with this car cam device. good one.only at night ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBarabaha on 03/08/2013

it's my second DVR, but it better. Records video with sound that can be opened from PC without additional codecs, not creating load to CPU for decoding. Date & time are also captured. Easy to work. motion detection - work, about 8 hours make work from battery. Have av-out At night vision is not good In the rain or snow motion detection always write.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytso94 on 11/26/2012

No hassle once the features are set. No need to monitor the camcorder unless you need to review an incident. General instructions provided. You need to do a trial and error method in order to set to a desired settings. Until now, I'm unable to activate the 'motion detection' mode. The instructions to operate the camcorder should be explained explicitly ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections