DX » Community » Reviews » 54W 300x5050 SMD LED Colorful Light Flexible Strip with Remote Controller (5-Meter/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaufiq on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a good product which develop your creativity. Use it to enhance any decorative lighting needs around your home. I plant it in my fish pond so my fishes could have their disco parties every night! Cons:The design of power supply and the IR sensor are too short so w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalkonen on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and good quality. Works excellently well after you figure out the real specification of the led strip and use proper voltage. Cons:The controller that is coming with this is quite poor quality. It says that it is designed for 12 volts, but reality is tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonfog on 09/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good inexpensive LED Colorful Light Flexible Strip with Remote Controller. Cons:During operation the instrument is heated and there are false positives. Switched so colors do not always correspond to the pressed button on the remote control. Once tape is switche... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysulmanu on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ It's a great price compared with other pages (es muy barato comparado con otras paginas) + it's all you need to use and comand (es todo lo que necestas para poder montarlo y usarlo) + you can cut it each 3 leds (se puede cortar cada 3 leds) + It remember the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrak0z on 08/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Good, bright light + White is actually white + Comes with PSU + Cheap + Waterproof Cons:- Options of the controller are not that good. One of the options just cycles through red green and blue at an irregular pace. Speed of it is not managable. - I have ordere... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtom on 06/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ High quality RGB LEDs with high output. + Small controller with 12V standard jack power connector. + Transformer (110~240V / EU plug) + Waterproof SMD LEDs +Cuttable every 3 LEDs about 6cm per segment. + Remote with 10 brightness levels (white) and effects... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections