DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Handsfree Rearview Mirror + Rearview Camera + Parking Sensor/Radar Kit (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
very useful bad quality material It worked for 3 years I'm all satisfated
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAranhaBR on 10/12/2015

Pros: Utility Cons: It worked for 3 years and not work now. Other: Weak material, the media broke with a month of use, the headset worked muitopouco and already came with the bad battery , it was good while it lasted but stopped working , since I reviewed the wires and fuse and it's all OK.

It worked for 3 years

Impression:very useful,It worked for 3 years,bad quality material;

0 0 0

• posted byflanaga on 12/16/2014

Is fantastic the mirror. I can parking safety. The Bluetooth is fantastic, you can surf in the contact of your phone. The image is good but screen a bit small. There is a detall with image, at start the image is wrong but later i saw that is correct for circulation law.

Impression:I'm all satisfated;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidkorman on 08/17/2013

Worked well after installation by an expert. Video workds well, installation was very easy although camera might not fit to all cars as the expert stated it is usually used on trucks and not small cars. Clamps holding the mirror to the original car Mirror broke after two weeks. The mirror is made... Read more

1 0 5

DX Everywhere