Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalillaunico on 09/19/2013

Mucha cantidad para el precio que tiene, no parece mala pero para el fin que lo pedí no me vale, puesto que necesito que en realidad sea silicona para poder pegar componentes No es silicona, es grasa. Yo lo pedí por que pone silicona, la cual es para pegar, pero esto es grasa. Nombre mal puesto, la grasa es grasa y la silicona de toda la vida ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacob32123 on 08/15/2011

Cheap Works Big tube Nonconductive For those who dont know, when you squeeze a metal tube like this with the cap on, when you do open the cap, a lot will shoot out. Very thick, leaves a residue when wiped off if you dont use a solvent. Very hard to get just the amount you want. I would not use it on a CPU as it is very hard to control. I use it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKapiiitan on 07/04/2011

- The price is very good, you get a los of product for a small price - 50ml will last a long time. i have a 5ml tube of arctic silver, and i've been using it for 2 years (more than 10 uses). - Good viscocity. It sticks very firmly to wathever you need. - Can be very difficult to use small amounts. I would like this to have some kind of syringe, to reach ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections