DX » Community » Reviews » Yosion Peel 520 II Ipod Touch 4 to Iphone Convertor Device - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThien99 on 05/08/2012

You dont need an iPhone just only an iPod touch to call. This is really good for people that want to pretend they have a real iPhone. I have tricked my friends into thinking that this is a real iPhone. It uses a standard sim. Some carriers won't work for it. The build quality is kind of cheap. It wastes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by19980415 on 01/08/2012

i couldnt find this cheaper than around 90 bucks very good design, looks just like the original iphone very wel made good battery coms with a box + manual + CD YOU MUST JAILBREAK YOUR IPOD the software you have to install is a little bit complicated it is very thick, almost twice as thick as the Iphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjsv103 on 10/20/2011

It converts your ipod touch into a phone. It gives it a second battery. Adds a FM radio feature. Sim card is easy to install. Great service. Clear call quality. Getting it up and running can be abit tricky, but its not too hard. Music comes out heavy, and distorted. Headphones come out rather easy. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygranadaman on 09/28/2011

works on giff gaff in uk(o2) gprs gives good internet connection call quality very clear speaker better than my iphone 3gs, It has a good build quality feels great and does all it says it can do. only problem is you cannot make outgoing calls when gprs is on but the device cuts it automatically when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshlong69 on 08/30/2011

Despite Speculation, this model IS QUADBAND as it works with gsm 850,900,1800,1900. Fits ipod touch 4 gen purfectly Peel Battery can be used to charge ipod touch battery which i find is usefull. Acts and looks almost like an iphone 4 but for 500 dollars cheaper! Super Good call quality Bluetooth is working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalerikalma on 08/30/2011

- 100% Original. - Vary good price. - Good battery life. - Easy to install. - good packaging. - Fm works good. - Heavy. - Destroys the design of your iPod. Not fit in your hand that good. - Decent build quality, the you can press on the 30 pin connector and it moves a little... - CANT aghast the volume.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllanvf on 07/23/2011

- I believe that this one supports QUADBAND because it works very well in BRAZIL! - The battery life is good! - Its very easy to install the app (Yosion), there are videos on youtube. - FM is working ok. -GPRS is NOT working yet! My IPOD version is 4.3.3 and I must wait for a update from Yosion to fix ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayLee10 on 07/01/2011

- 100% Genuine. - Best price around. - Great Signal. - Good vibration alert. - Works in the UK. - Fantastic Battery life. - Clear sound from device speaker, receiver and headphone jack. - Includes a CD the software you need to make the device work with your iPod Touch 4. - Includes a screen protector ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections