works fine on ps2, tried several games and the picture quality improved (tekken5, gt4, shadow of the colossus), everything looks sharper, more fluid, and better colors, but my eyes are great for this, maybe other can´t see the difference
seems good made, with quality overall nothing yet, i don´t have wii,ps3,xbox, only ps2 seems ... Read more
Great if you have all three devices and want to use jsut one input with them. Some TV's have only one or two component in, so this is almost necessary in order to hook them all up. It has a really strage way of working, which takes some tinkering and repeated use to understand and get used to. For isntance, the wii input will not work if the xbox and ... Read more
Works great, no more going to the back of the TV to switch composite cables between my Wii and X360. With the Wii, if the cables are connected with both the X360 and the Wii, the Wii will have no sound. Problem is solved when X360 cable is disconnected. I just read up on DX forums below that this is also a problem with a Wii and Playstation combination.... Read more
Looks like have a nice quality Works perfectly to my Wii Good cable size ----- Parece ter uma boa qualidade Funciona perfeitamente no Wii O tamanho do cabo é bom The video component and audio connector are a little loose connected in the TV ----- O conector do video componete e do audio ficarm um pouco frouxo ao conectar na TV Seems to be a good cable,... Read more
If you have limited component inputs like me and own multiple game systems including a wii, this is great. Works great for wii and for playstation 2, Great for SD and 480P game play. Although it works with up to 480p resolution, when I try anything higher, like 720P or 1080p, there is very bad interference and shadows. Also sometiems gets confused and ... Read more
- Improves picture quality for the wii - Comes in handy when I want to use my PS2 for a quick game.
- Cables feel like they won't break - All the input cables are bunched together.. makes it kind of messy if the cables aren't hidden, however theres not much you can do about it design wise Works well.. much better than paying twice the price for half ... Read more
You'll get clearer image compared to Composite Video.
- can be used for PS2/PS3/Wii and Xbox
- 1 cable for all the game console
- Uses only one component input to your TV to connect all your game console none - cable could be longer - we use it on Wii and PS2 projected by wide screen projector. - When using the composite cables that came with it, the ... Read more
- You get a better image if your tv is compatible
- The image is more crisp
- The letters are easy'er to read on screen
- Looks like the real deal
- Great plugs
- Looks proffesional
- Loooonnnngggg cable!
- fits my Samsung LCD tv like a sharm
- I use my Wii and PS2 more since i have the cable none
*Not much you can screw up with a cable.
*I went to ... Read more
Connect multiple systems using the same cable.
Can be used as a optical dongle with HDMI.
Has all pins for mods.
Good quality at 480p and 1080i. Minor shadowing at 720p.
Could use better wires. Good cable for PS2 and Wii but not a very good cable for Xbox 360 and PS3 if you use 720p. Not a bad cable for the price. Read more
- 1 cable for all your consoles
- you can use 480p instead of RGB
- The video is more clean, stable
- Can be used on PS2 - PS3 - Wii - Xbox - Can't be connected on PS2 AND PS3 at the same time ( only 1 Playstation video cable )
- Image has more aliasing
- only 1 input of you TV is used for your consoles - I use it for my Wii and my PS 2 Good video Cable,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.