Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Works great...but...

posted by IntrepidLady on 07/06/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Works great, no more going to the back of the TV to switch composite cables between my Wii and X360.

Cons:

With the Wii, if the cables are connected with both the X360 and the Wii, the Wii will have no sound. Problem is solved when X360 cable is disconnected. I just read up on DX forums below that this is also a problem with a Wii and Playstation combination.

OtherThoughts:

The reason why I bought this was so I can avoid going to the back of the TV to switch between Wii and X360 composite cables due to limited TV inputs. But because of the sound problem I still have to disconnect the back of the X360 in order to have sound for the Wii, and reconnect when I want to play the X360. At least it's much easier than going behind the TV, so it's not much of a hassle...yet.

Bottomline:

Besides the sound problem and having to disconnect and reconnect the X360 cable, this product works perfectly and just as good as the composite cables provided by X360 and the composite cable from DX for the Wii. It also made it easier by avoiding the back of the TV.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections