There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• OK

posted by alter on 08/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Great if you have all three devices and want to use jsut one input with them. Some TV's have only one or two component in, so this is almost necessary in order to hook them all up.

Cons:

It has a really strage way of working, which takes some tinkering and repeated use to understand and get used to. For isntance, the wii input will not work if the xbox and ps2 are connected and in standby. HOWEVER, if you disconnect the xbox input, and shut the pwoer switch for a ps2 (the switch at hte back) then the wii output will come through. The worst part of this product is the xbox output. It shadows like crazy. Useless so I don't use that input.

OtherThoughts:

I was really excited when I first saw this product as it was qutie literally perfect for my situation. I had a nintendo wii that needed to have component out so that it can be hooked up to my hd tv, but I also had a ps2 and an xbox. With one item I could hook everything up and use jsut one input. However, I found the problems outlined above.

Bottomline:

Great idea! But isn't as practical as it can be. Use only hte ps2 and wii inputs and you will be very happy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections