DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone App Icon Fridge Magnets Set - Style/Color Assorted (18-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprince881 on 01/20/2014

- It looks nice when put on your refrigerator. - Built in great quality. - Great for Apple Fans. - Comes in a great variety of icons. - After a few months, you willl notice that the color will slowly fade away. - You can see, due to the Apple's copyrights, that it really seems like a just knockoff. As ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamesRockwell on 12/14/2013

If you want a great iPhone fridge magnet, then this would be for you. Everything about this product is exactly as you expect. Just a bunch of iPhone magnets. I don't have an iPhone, but I'm pretty sure they arn't the "real" icons. They are very very very close though. I'm sure they couldn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycgkisling on 11/06/2013

Awesome style!!! Very funny magnets!!! Everybody comments about it!!! This is a great gift for your friends, but they must like apple : ) .... The android guys doesn't like it!!! Muito estiloso!!! Imãs muito legais! Todos comentam a respeito! É um excelente presente para seus amigos que gostam ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoclauchy on 10/15/2013

quedan muy lindos en mi heladera, es una idea muy original tener estos imanes decorando la puerta de una heladera. son tal cual son los iconos reales del iphone el blíster en el que vienen, medio difícil de abrir. me costo hasta abrirlo con la tijera Es como tener el iPhone en tu heladera. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

It's 18 pieces in this set. REALLY good magnets and works pretty well on frigde. It's a creative and well-made icons. They come well packet and are really big magnets They will be really useful, and make a great gift! They are really like iphone icons, but a lot bigger! No cons, it sells what it say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGragbena on 08/10/2013

Great product, functional, fun, novel. Ideal for Apple fans, but also for those who are not. They stick perfectly. The details and finishes are just beautiful. The size is perfect, ideal for leaving notes or just decorate the refrigerator or any place where they can be placed. They give your home a modern ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDcicilia on 08/03/2013

These 2cm by 2cm magnets are really nice, they stick just fine and look great everywhere. No problems with any of them at all. In fact, I thought they would be smaller than the actual size I was sent. Even though the icons do like like the ones on iOS, they are from an old version like iOS 3. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenutti on 05/15/2013

- Little iOs style magnets for your fridge or any metalic place! - The icons that i got are exactly the ones on the product picture, so i think you dont have to worry about getting all the same since they are "random" - It came on a nice box. Not very strong The picture on the magnets are papers ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrenosasouza on 12/12/2012

Well, the product is beautiful and funny. Everybody looks to it and keeps surprised: "wow! Your iPhone in the refrigerator!!" This is very good! And looks beautiful... So much different of others fridge magnets and complete your kitchen without makes it "nerd". Just add some funny ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byapavlovic on 12/04/2012

They look really nice. Prints on magnets are well done. On the back side they also have some material which protects your fridge from scratching. You can put then in various ways, creating phone-like order, or even making some letters, or signs. Almost all magnets are strong enough to hold several papers ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections