DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone App Icon Fridge Magnets Set - Style/Color Assorted (18-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprince881 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It looks nice when put on your refrigerator. - Built in great quality. - Great for Apple Fans. - Comes in a great variety of icons. Cons:- After a few months, you willl notice that the color will slowly fade away. - You can see, due to the Apple's copyrights, that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycgkisling on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome style!!! Very funny magnets!!! Everybody comments about it!!! This is a great gift for your friends, but they must like apple : ) .... The android guys doesn't like it!!! Muito estiloso!!! Imãs muito legais! Todos comentam a respeito! É um excelente pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenutti on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Little iOs style magnets for your fridge or any metalic place! - The icons that i got are exactly the ones on the product picture, so i think you dont have to worry about getting all the same since they are "random" - It came on a nice box. Cons:Not... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrenosasouza on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, the product is beautiful and funny. Everybody looks to it and keeps surprised: "wow! Your iPhone in the refrigerator!!" This is very good! And looks beautiful... So much different of others fridge magnets and complete your kitchen without makes i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byapavlovic on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They look really nice. Prints on magnets are well done. On the back side they also have some material which protects your fridge from scratching. You can put then in various ways, creating phone-like order, or even making some letters, or signs. Almost all mag... Read more

1 0
  • posted byicmiyahira on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made. The magnets are really good. You can use then to fix notes or pictures at the fridge. Besides the headline says "Style/Color Assorted", I bought two sets and both are exactly equal to DX picture. Great value for the money! Cons:As already sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhondel on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice set of magnets - Bring a smile of recognition to people's faces - hold paper well, stick well to metal surfaces - rearranging the magnets can be fun Cons:- the designs are outdated to the current apple stuff - the icons are slightly larger than the originals Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypiramboca on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good details, really looks like the original iPhone magnets. The set came in a good iPhone like pack, so they make an excellent gift especially to Apple gadgets fans. Magnets are strong enough to hold papers and notes. Cons:They seem to have had a hard time travelling f... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice set of magnets, could be used not only for decorating but also can hold a paper or two each! As they are separated from each othe could be placed the way you like an frecuently rearranged! Cons:One of the designs arrived detached from the magnetic base, but... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykristos21 on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:iphone icons!! excellent adhesion and completions, good for holding all kinds of papers and drawings in the refrigerator xD Cons:slightly larger than the originals, I assumed it would be the same size, but not something that bothers me, the designs are outdated to the cur... Read more

Iphone icons
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections