Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblueiced789 on 01/16/2013

I bought the resetter for my Canon MP540. Works great. You just align the cartridge with the chip facing the contact zone and press a little. When the reset is done a red LED lamp lights up and you are done! It fits both dye and pigment cartridges. None really. Don't know if it works for all cartridges. Mine are European CLI-521. I am using the resetter ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypopurri on 03/21/2012

Easy, practical, if you know how to use it. It's smaller and versatile than others I've seen. Instructions are a bit short (nothing about battery, for example). It can be hard to work with, if you don't know. You must connect it to an USB port to work (I thought that would work with a battery that was not included). You can use your own printer cable ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysaxen08 on 09/11/2011

- Works as it should - Very fast - Good instructions provided - Good price - Small Should have said in the instructions that the usb cable needs to be connected when reseting the cartridges. Works as it should according to instructions provided just dont forget to connect a printer usb cable as powersource. Compared to other sites, this is the cheapest ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAPteH on 07/07/2011

This unit is working perfect, as long as you know that it should be connected to a USB port. I therefore wrote this review to help other people with this information. The instructions are incomplete. I have to open the resetter first to find out that it don't have a battery inside. So the plug on the backsite must be used (printer cable) to supply the ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections