Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiaryOfMadman on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's great, big number for easy visualization with register of temperature and humidity of the max and low, I recommend! For indoors works fine, easy for utilizes, this battery is very easy buy, so you can buy some and get energy for two years, easy easy… PTBR... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtbrandao on 09/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works OK; - Big temperature number; - More accurate than cheap counterparts; - Even has an alarm option; - Can change between Celsius and Fahrenheit ; - Memorizes maximum and minimum temperature and humidity; - Easy to use; Cons:- Could have an backlight; OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroak on 05/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really big display, you can easly read the values on the screen from far without making a big effort. Memory is very handy for certain purposes, really a great spec. Comes with an AAA battery included :) Cons:Himidity mensurement is not so precise, still can't find out... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynobutora on 12/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Measures correctly, I put another thermometer I have in the same place and the difference was less than 0.5 degrees. Mide correctamente, puse otro termómetro que tengo en el mismo sitio y la diferencia era menor de 0.5 grados. Cons:Instructions are in Chinese, but the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygorcutt on 12/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice and big display, however much more a thermometer/hygrometer than a clock, exactly like it shows on the pictures. Cons:Mine came with the UP button not working very well. It has to be pushed really hard to work. Didn't send it back. I can fix this myself and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatomsheep on 01/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Measures humidity AND temperature, Celsius AND Fahrenheit - Has a clock with alarm - Seems fairly accurate - Can set the update interval to 10 seconds or 1 minute Cons:- Instructions are not provided for what each of the buttons do, but it isn't difficult to work out... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections