Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiaryOfMadman on 12/19/2012

It's great, big number for easy visualization with register of temperature and humidity of the max and low, I recommend! For indoors works fine, easy for utilizes, this battery is very easy buy, so you can buy some and get energy for two years, easy easy… PTBR: Aparelho de fácil visualizaç&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtbrandao on 09/10/2011

- Works OK; - Big temperature number; - More accurate than cheap counterparts; - Even has an alarm option; - Can change between Celsius and Fahrenheit ; - Memorizes maximum and minimum temperature and humidity; - Easy to use; - Could have an backlight; Works well as a Thermometer / Hygrometer. The clock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroak on 05/18/2011

Really big display, you can easly read the values on the screen from far without making a big effort. Memory is very handy for certain purposes, really a great spec. Comes with an AAA battery included :) Himidity mensurement is not so precise, still can't find out if its a position problem or its the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynobutora on 12/13/2010

Measures correctly, I put another thermometer I have in the same place and the difference was less than 0.5 degrees. Mide correctamente, puse otro termómetro que tengo en el mismo sitio y la diferencia era menor de 0.5 grados. Instructions are in Chinese, but the buttons are intuitive so I didn't need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorcutt on 12/14/2009

Nice and big display, however much more a thermometer/hygrometer than a clock, exactly like it shows on the pictures. Mine came with the UP button not working very well. It has to be pushed really hard to work. Didn't send it back. I can fix this myself and it will be faster then sending it back to DX.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedduborg on 05/13/2009

Temperature readout and humidity readout are big and can be seen from far off. Easy to set up. Has alarm function. Clock keeps accurate time and has as yet not lost a minute in over 2 months of usage (when compared to the computer clock which is automatically updated via time server). Temperature reading ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatomsheep on 01/17/2008

- Measures humidity AND temperature, Celsius AND Fahrenheit - Has a clock with alarm - Seems fairly accurate - Can set the update interval to 10 seconds or 1 minute - Instructions are not provided for what each of the buttons do, but it isn't difficult to work out by trial and error. First one arrived ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections