DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port USB Rear Bracket Adapter for Desktop Computer (20 CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWeeeee on 07/02/2014

It lets you get more ports, four of them in fact. You just plug the ends of these cables into the unused sockets on the motherboard and then mount the plate on the back of your computer in an expansion slot and wallla, more ports for your use. Each port gives you full bandwidth and power that your motherboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJbrinxs on 01/12/2014

Allows easily to increase the number of USB ports without the need of multiple back plates, obviously if the motherboard has extra ports Connectors are separated to allow you to connect wide devices so one extra PRO. The only con that comes to my mind is that in case you broke one connector, you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypunkpablo on 11/28/2013

- Nice finish - Tight fit to the motherboard connection and to the connected device - Good construccion materials - too flashy white color when use windowed cabinets - It could come with the screws I recommend it for people that want to use expand back panel usb in an old motherboard with few back panel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylscostin on 03/30/2013

Works as advertised - just plug it in and you're good to go. The quality is okay - not bad but not great either (to be expected frankly). The cable is a bit longer then 20cm - about 23 cm. I had an issue with one of the ports (left most one from the image) where the plugged cable was not recognized. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanantoniobs on 03/19/2013

Simple and effective way to increase the number of usb ports on your computer. Normally there are more USB connections available in the motherboard than what you see in the rear/front panel, and you can make use of them with this part. Simple setup, just a screwdriver to remove the pannel of your computer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycocacolacid on 03/14/2013

useful for the easy addition of new 4 USB ports, a quick and easy installation, even for beginners, better solution then external hub because have better power on each port excellent workmanship, hard plastic and metal parts, good cables and connectors, metal parts fit tightly and not loose, connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeslerd on 02/09/2013

Even if you have not assembled your computer, you will not have problems connecting the additional usb ports. The connector on this adapter have one ping hole filled so you cannot connect it wrong. Cables were long enough for my use. The plastic seems a little bit cheapish but it is strong and everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteomanbalci on 09/10/2012

Easy to install on my Asus board. Just click in the plug, and play. The cable length is 23 cm, more than then specified 20 cm. Cable length should be around 40 cm to have more flexibility. I did not have a chance to install it in the slot where I actually wanted. It's much better than an external USB ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections