Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohan13220 on 04/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good product at low price. I use it with Win XP, it works well with a wireless keyboard and a speaker. It seems to have a good resistance against perturbations. Cons:A bit hard to make it work on Win XP, but it was recognized instantly on Linux. On Win XP, I must down... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfat4cat on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have no complaints about this branded device. Before I even installed and drivers with Windows 7 the broadcom device was found and drivers were installed even without the disk. I use this device with my headset and I've tried sending files. Cons:Sending file... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsribeirinho on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ultra-Mini Bluetooth 3.0 USB Dongle is a great device, bought to install on my laptop that came without bluethoot. Was compatible with the Win8 and installation was quick and efficient. Did't need the mini disc with drivers, maybe if you have a pc with older old operation... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttedford on 01/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and Small USB interface makes installation easy Windows 7 Detected and Installed device without having to hunt for drivers Recognized bluetooth devices with ease Lights up when plugged in, and has covenient flashing statuses when paired to other bluetooth devices C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeroTech on 10/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a cheap and quick solution for a device with usb port and no bluetooth radio. I use it for BT mouse and it works just fine. Also it comes with the driver CD in case if you don't have internet access. Although it's not very high quality made, it doesn't fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigiboyhu on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works on Linux. Easy to use. Fully "Plug and Play". Probed on CentOS 6.4 x64 (2.6.32-358.14.1.el6.centos.plus.x86_64). Blue LED indicator included. Blinking when activity. We have a Human Interface Device (HID) for keyboard and mouse. Cons:Nothing. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheFunto on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great device!!! Connected instantly on Windows8. I dont use much for file transfer, my main use for a bluettoth is for audio, i have a Sennheiser MM400 and a Jaybird BlueBuds, all have supreme audio quality and this dongle madeém shine!! Very powerfull outp... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypoliakustyczny on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Works on windows, linux (tried even on raspberry) Plug n' Play True Bluetooth 3.0 Mode Small dongle with blue led Cons:Nothing OtherThoughts:After using for a half of year I can't say bad things. I used it to transfer files to phone (normal mode and obex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrahulpopuri on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I wanted a bluetooth dongle for my PC to use for music around the house, this works great for that purpose. Cons:Was also able to use with my mac(though it comes with bluetooth) I thought this dongle had a wider range than the inbuilt one. Had many connection... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHerrKapitan on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small size, windows 7 finds drivers right away and works well with other bluetooth devices. Also pretty decent range. Also supports voice over bluetooth. Cons:Not the fastest speed if you transfer alot files with it. After couple of days connected to phone seems to have... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections