Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by johan13220 on 04/10/2014

Pros: A good product at low price. I use it with Win XP, it works well with a wireless keyboard and a speaker. It seems to have a good resistance against perturbations. Cons: A bit hard to make it work on Win XP, but it was recognized instantly on Linux. On Win XP, I must download Bluetooth Suite to make it work. OtherThoughts: With its low pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fat4cat on 02/25/2014

Pros: I have no complaints about this branded device. Before I even installed and drivers with Windows 7 the broadcom device was found and drivers were installed even without the disk. I use this device with my headset and I've tried sending files. Cons: Sending files with this device is horrible. I only tried transferring a 1gig file and it se... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vsribeirinho on 01/23/2014

Pros: Ultra-Mini Bluetooth 3.0 USB Dongle is a great device, bought to install on my laptop that came without bluethoot. Was compatible with the Win8 and installation was quick and efficient. Did't need the mini disc with drivers, maybe if you have a pc with older old operation system then you will need the driver minidisc. Cons: Not the fastes... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TheFunto on 09/02/2013

Pros: Great device!!! Connected instantly on Windows8. I dont use much for file transfer, my main use for a bluettoth is for audio, i have a Sennheiser MM400 and a Jaybird BlueBuds, all have supreme audio quality and this dongle madeém shine!! Very powerfull output, really!!!! Very recommmended for any audio enthusiast. Cons: NONE YET! Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted by rahulpopuri on 06/19/2013

Pros: I wanted a bluetooth dongle for my PC to use for music around the house, this works great for that purpose. Cons: Was also able to use with my mac(though it comes with bluetooth) I thought this dongle had a wider range than the inbuilt one. Had many connection issues, and the connection was often dropped. OtherThoughts: Works perfect on W... Read more

0 0
  • posted by HerrKapitan on 04/04/2013

Pros: Small size, windows 7 finds drivers right away and works well with other bluetooth devices. Also pretty decent range. Also supports voice over bluetooth. Cons: Not the fastest speed if you transfer alot files with it. After couple of days connected to phone seems to have some connection problems. OtherThoughts: Because of small size and b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by domburg on 03/17/2013

Pros: really nice small blue tooth adaptor, afetr recieving plugged in a usb port on win 7 pc. directly installs with out any probleem. can advise it to everyone if you are in need foor a BT dongle. Did't need the mini disc with drivers, maybe if you have a pc with older old operation system then you will need the driver minidisc. Cons: non for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by quadrac on 03/16/2013

Pros: This is actually a Broadcom BCM2070, It is fully compliant with Bluetooth 3.0 Multi-A2DP music streaming to up to five Bluetooth stereo headsets. Play audio stored on another Bluetooth enabled device through your computer. Send Personal Information Manager (PIM) items to another computer. Receive PIM items from another computer. Back up C... Read more

2 1
  • posted by reimir on 02/21/2013

Pros: O menor adaptador que eu poderia encontrar. Funciona bem com o Windows 7. Apenas liguei e o sistema operacional o reconheceu. Também emparelhado com Trackpad funciona bem Material de boa qualidade. Cons: Realmente não encontrei algum até agora. OtherThoughts: O menor adaptador que eu poderia encontrar. Funciona bem com o Wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted by bananaxtremer on 02/01/2013

Pros: - Windows 8s built-in bluetooth driver recognices the device fast and works fine with this device for data transferes. - the device uses a brandchip (BROADCOM BCM2070 V3.0) -data rate is fast -really tiny - has a notification led Cons: - could be lost, because of size - is hard to put out from the usb port, because of size OtherThoughts:... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections