Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypersechinide on 04/01/2016

PROS: Just does what it is supposed to do, straight forward CONS: Build quality is very back and you risk dismantling it as you try to plug/unplug it

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bycamontes on 03/28/2016

no me trajo ningún problema cuando lo puse en mi pc, que tiene win 7

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9709641 on 01/31/2016

On Windows 10 laptop, its driver messes up the driver of the laptops default bluetooth adapter. Works well on Windows 7 desktop PC.

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted byRoyke93 on 12/13/2015

Don't expect 100 meters of range or pairing 50 devices. This is just a simple USB dongle that does what it needs to do for basically no money...

Impression:Useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byLennyVazques76 on 12/09/2015

It is one year old and it is still perfectly working. Sometimes it complains if you walk to far from t, but if you keep it in the same room, it works great.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9826066 on 11/11/2015

Pro: It was cheap and was simply recognized by my PC Con: Does not work properly with my Sony wireless headset, even with the included drivers on windows 10. (The sound stutters/is lagging) I think it can work but the drivers do not work with win 10

Impression:failing drivers;

0 0 0

• posted byalferovanton on 12/01/2014

pros # Quite compact device easy to use for its purpose. Using it to pair my bluetooth headset with an old laptop. # No drivers needed, worked just as soon as it was plugged in (both in Win7 and Linux Mint). # Blinks with nice blue light when paired or acting. # Successfully paired it with PS3 to... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

• posted byaugustomed on 09/26/2014

Works just fine. I've been able to use my AD2P bluetooth headset (a SOL REPUBLIC Tracks Air) in my desktop pc with this dongle, and it works like a charm. Even the APT-X codec works. Crystal clear audio quality. Never used to transfer any file, so wouldn't be able to tell you how fast it is. is I... Read more

Impression:Useful,Small;

0 0 1

• posted byd.kulakovs on 09/18/2014

Pros: Realy-mini, connect to your usb port and forget about it. No drivers required, just plud-and play (if something going wrong, use miniCD included, with all necessary drivers). Cons: Not. Really NOT. Bottomline: I'll recommend it for everyone who needs BT in his computer or laptop.

Impression:Good. Realy good.;

0 0 0

• posted bysuperachotio on 07/29/2014

Pros: Small and works. Cons: No. Funciona muy bien, plug an play. Viene con un mini cd que no he tenido que utilizar. Lo he usado tanto en mi pc como en el portatil para conectarlos a un altavoz bluetooth y funciona perfectamente. Sencillo, pequeño y funcional.

Impression:Great mini bluetooth;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere