DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Nylon Armband for HTC Desire HD/HD2/EVO 4G - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKrumpet on 03/17/2014

This armband is as good as the ones I see at stores for up to ten times the price (!!!) It's a good fit for my Desire HD, and I can even fit my house key behind it. The plastic is clear and the touchscreen works fine through it. The fit is not perfect, so the plastic cover hovers sometimes above the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreenMarty on 07/24/2013

+ easy and fast to use + capacitate display touching controls work through it + great for running with your smart phone as music player + reasonable price - considering it's supposed to be sort of sport equipment it's small for man's arm. I barely managed to fasten it around my arm without stopping blood ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywooxnsk on 07/08/2013

size is perfect for my HTC HD2. The normal length of the strap. sits well in the hand. non-slip even when riding a bike. size transparent film covers the entire smartphone. I did not like the film covers the screen. it does not exactly go in waves. quality of tailoring is also not up to par. Velcro fasteners ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoleszk on 07/05/2013

The quality is good. Looks exactly as on the pictures. Material is soft and delicate. It is easy to put on. Does not fall off or move around. There are no cons for me. Does the job as it should. It should have the hole for headphones and locker keys, but the the price would be higher. There were no problems ... Read more

Sporty Nylon Armband for HTC Desire HD/HD2/EVO 4G Sporty Nylon Armband for HTC Desire HD/HD2/EVO 4G

0 0 0

• posted bymihetpaul on 06/19/2013

Easy to use, cheap and fits perfect on the arm. The size of hole to put phone is perfect for my Ascend P1 even if you can easily make it bigger. Easy to use, cheap and fits perfect on the arm. It's easy to insert the phone and it feels comfortable on the arm while running, or mowing the lawn. It is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramirez on 05/08/2013

Price is great, fits goot to the arm and sticks very well. The size of hole to put phone is perfect for my Ascend P1 even if you can easily make it bigger. The screen touch works through the plastic flawlessly, fantastic! I run without trouble with it and it was awesome! For this price there is absolutely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysigmastik on 03/05/2013

Great product, great quality of materials. I use it very often when riding my bike. It fits very well and have adjustable stripe. I havent test it in rainy days, so I can't tell if it is water proof. Not really big ones. Only con I have found so far is that when you use phone casing its very hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMazenH on 03/01/2013

Sporty Nylon Armband is very easy to use and wrap around the arm. It's size adjustable. No cons. Sporty Nylon Armband is perfect product that fits its description. I used Sporty Nylon Armband with HTC Sensation XE and not Desire HD/HD2/EVO 4 G. So you may add to your description that HTC Sensation XE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 12/26/2012

You can wear your cell phone as stated in the item page, you will not loose it . It is not too comfortable, you might think twice the idea of hold your cell phone this way in your arm.. also your own sweat could get to your cell phone.. the plastic cover also is a little too hard to select options in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomboco on 11/19/2012

-Price is ok -build quality is ok -Touch screen is fully operational -Fits different kinds of arm thicknesses -Quality Control issues -Some arm band get damaged very easily - 3,5mm jack is not accessible because the HTC Desire HD has the 3.5mm jack on the bottom. Just buy it! A nice sport armband for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections