Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice Keyboard, worth the money

posted by chipsonian on 06/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

+ Fit's perfectly with the Iphone 4, case sits tight
    + Setup is pretty easy if you have a look at the manual.
    + Charge time seems to be even better with the iPhone Charger.
    + Has additional keys like "homescreen", "search" or "switch keyboard language", very helpfull !
    + Also works when your iPhone is not in the case. Looks funny when you press keys from 2 meters away.
    + Has key combination to switch between on screen touch and this keyboard. that is pretty handy.
    + Has hole for camera and light, big enough not to interfere with photos. Also has holes for all other keys.
    + Finally ARROW KEYS for marking single letters, instead of whole words ! PERFECT !

Cons:

- has rubber backside, rubbery plastic tends to get sticky.
    - will not slide into your pocket aa easily as the bare iphone4.
    - pretty thick, keyboard alone is thin but allover (case, etc.) it gets twice as thick as original iphone4.
    - Can't control the ipod app.
    - Has no possibility to change simcard without removing cover, but then again how often do you change the simcard ?

OtherThoughts:

- N key on my unit seems broken / not working good
    - All other devices I have bought in my life that have this rubbery plastic coating did get sticky over short ot long. So they went unusable. This one won't be any different. What a shame...
    +Build quality is really nice, the measurements of the iphone 4 were taken really accurate, so it fits perfect. (Yeah that did impress me really)

Bottomline:

For 25 Euros this was worth it. Any european shop carries similar keyboards not below 60 euros.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections