Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice Keyboard, worth the money

posted by chipsonian on 06/18/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

+ Fit's perfectly with the Iphone 4, case sits tight
    + Setup is pretty easy if you have a look at the manual.
    + Charge time seems to be even better with the iPhone Charger.
    + Has additional keys like "homescreen", "search" or "switch keyboard language", very helpfull !
    + Also works when your iPhone is not in the case. Looks funny when you press keys from 2 meters away.
    + Has key combination to switch between on screen touch and this keyboard. that is pretty handy.
    + Has hole for camera and light, big enough not to interfere with photos. Also has holes for all other keys.
    + Finally ARROW KEYS for marking single letters, instead of whole words ! PERFECT !

- has rubber backside, rubbery plastic tends to get sticky.
    - will not slide into your pocket aa easily as the bare iphone4.
    - pretty thick, keyboard alone is thin but allover (case, etc.) it gets twice as thick as original iphone4.
    - Can't control the ipod app.
    - Has no possibility to change simcard without removing cover, but then again how often do you change the simcard ?

- N key on my unit seems broken / not working good
    - All other devices I have bought in my life that have this rubbery plastic coating did get sticky over short ot long. So they went unusable. This one won't be any different. What a shame...
    +Build quality is really nice, the measurements of the iphone 4 were taken really accurate, so it fits perfect. (Yeah that did impress me really)

For 25 Euros this was worth it. Any european shop carries similar keyboards not below 60 euros.

Post comment

DX Everywhere