DX » Community » Reviews » 4604 MBUS Gen 2 Rear Back Up Sight Set (2-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKThielecke on 02/05/2013

- Nice markings and logo - Comes with a nice box - has all functions like the real one - fits perfectly on the rails - nice plastics - huge overhang of plastic on the bottom - rear sight doesn't lock properly - plastic overhang at some places It's pretty hard to get the sights on the rails. You need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheapncheerful on 09/14/2012

These sights look and act like the real deal. The trades are immaculate and once the are set up on your rails no one will be able to tell the difference. They are under half the price of the real mbus sights. They come in a proper looking mbus box. The front one of myne did not flip down fully, maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIAmSparticus on 09/05/2012

The price is unbeatable. Legitimate MBUS-2s go for 45$ a pop, so by getting these, you save 60$! The build quality is standard Magpul, so of course, Fantastic. Very straightfoward and easy to use. The peep sight often doesn't fold down completely when you activate the rear sight- it blocks view from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolz1990 on 06/19/2012

mounts tightly on the rail (also a con) easy flip-up mechanism plastic is a pro for me, lightweight but still durable adjustable sight posts. two rear sight posts, since its plastic, you can see the molds and such, the small rear sight post folds up half-way blocking your sight path, a bit too tight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuckyShot17 on 05/13/2012

These are very, very nice and basic BUS (Back up sights). They're very cheap, they snap up like they should, they're quite easy to aim and they slide on tightly on your 22mm rails. Also they're supposed to ressemble the real deal quite well actually. In my oppinion they do. (even has the 'Magpull' emblem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIAmSparticus on 03/11/2012

1. Cheap, cheap, cheap! 2. as described 3. very even pressure to activate 4. stable 5. got trades, even if fake 1. hard to get onto and off of a 20mm rail. the folded rear section gets in the way. 2. the second rear reticle, the smaller one, flips partway down when the sight is activated, obstructing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStikB on 09/24/2011

Good price, seems to work well when modified. Not the best build quality. The rear sight didn't lay flat at first and there are a lot of molding lines. I had the same problem as another reviewer about the rear sight not lying flat. I took it apart and hit the bottom of the vertical piece with some sandpaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarden09 on 07/16/2011

easy to mount easy to use rear sight is fully adjustable for range and windage some moulding lines rear sight doesnt lie completely flush when folded as the front sight does Compared to the real magpul mbus, yes there is a difference, but for airsoft purposes to finish off an ACR, or an M4a1 with all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoesebiene on 06/29/2011

Not really, price is good but only the front sight is ok. Hmmmm cons where to start. I had to dismantle both front and rear sights to reseat the springs. Before I did this they needed two hands to operate. The rear sight has flip up/down aperture sight this is quite loose and can partially drop blocking ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNoloContendere on 06/28/2011

Cheap; looks nice on a display gun; easy to use The front site broke in my hands the first time I opened it. I have used actual Magpul flip-ups in the past, so I wasn't trying to force this thing in a direction it wasn't supposed to go. When I opened the box, I saw the spring was unseated (like another ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections