DX » Community » Reviews » 108W 7000K 600x5050 SMD LED White Light Strip (10-Meter/12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjurapos on 09/05/2012

lot's of white light which can illuminate not just smaller room no watterproof silicon version here on DX There could be mor version in this power version Need to be split to smaller segments, otherwise power of light on the end of tail get's down. For 2m still acceptable. Solution is put power from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliamhair on 11/12/2011

All LED are working. It is very goog. Light is very bright. It was easy to mount. Some LEDs gives green shade. But its not a very big problem for its price. There is no dielectric substrate on the back side. I mounted LED Strip on the metallic surface. So I was need to protect contact ares with board ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydkr1975 on 09/15/2011

Very Bright - would say that 1m is more than equal to 60W light. Great value for the money. Easy to use and sticky backing makes easy to install. 1m was about 0.91amp on my multimeter so power usage is minimal fare better than 12V CF lights im using now. None - perhaps packaging could be better, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections