DX » Community » Reviews » 48W 3300K 600x3528 SMD LED Warm White Light Strip (10-Meter/12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonathanmr on 07/07/2014

I ordered just 1 reel, and it was more than enough to accomplish what I was looking for. I used them as backlight for my tv (it's wall-mounted). The ligth spreads smoothly around the tv, and the final product looks awesome. It came well wrapped, inside a bubble bag and an anti-static bag. None that I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byukych on 07/03/2014

Good looking warm light, pleasant to the eye. Ideal for decoration and ambient light. Very flexible and can be installed everywhere. Very fast shipping to Croatia. (10 days from placing order) The product consumes much less then 48 W as the vendor declared. When connected to 12.28 V, it drains 1.03 A,... Read more

Voltage Current

0 0 0

• posted byJonathanmr on 04/03/2014

It provides a good light source. It works with a dimmer. Very easy to install and use. Very good price. It's not really a con (as I was aware that what I was going to do wasn't the real purpose), but the self-adhesive tape that comes attached to the strip is very weak. I used my own gluing-methods to ... Read more

Back light With the TV on

0 0 0

• posted bypcthire on 10/02/2013

A iluminação gerada por esta fita de LED surpreende pela beleza e eficácia. Possui uma coloração e densidade de luz muito agradável e aconchegante. A alimentação de 12 volts permite a sua instalação em carros e barcos e permite ainda que seja seccionada ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaswolf on 06/06/2013

I use it for interior lighting on model trains. Many model train passenger cars have interior lighting available at a significant cost. I'm a hobbiest and prefer to build my own. These lighting strips work perfectly because it can be cut into sections to fit. Non thus far I purchased this with a specific ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppaiva on 03/24/2013

I used 3 reels with one 12Vcc 15A power supply (124509) for a decorative indirect ilumination in a living room. It looked wonderfull. The 3300K warm light gave the perfect cosiness sensation in the room. The reel comes in an anti static bag that can avoid long transport issues. The reel is graduated ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byromrocha on 12/26/2012

Perfect illumination set for who is looking for a good enviroment for a home cinema! I do approve that! It cames with auto adhesive tape from 3m and works like a charm inside walls or ceiliings. no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byaupovi on 09/11/2012

A lot of led inn groups of 3, very easy to connect (even without soldering). Can be dimmed with a standar potentiometer Very tough, almost unbreakable. Can be bend to make even 180 to fill an square area if needed none so far If you want to dim it with a potentiometer, it must be placed between the 1... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaros528 on 07/04/2012

it's easy to use very small output power. It only draws 700mA at 12 V which means 8.4 W !!!! They mark it as 48W, which is TOTAL BULLSHIT !!! Other problem: high internal resistance ! If you have 12V at one side, you measure ONLY 8.6V at the other side, it means the other side will give you VERY LOW ... Read more

3 0 8

• posted byManofsteel on 10/25/2011

Cheap, nice light color Warm light! Has adhesive tape on the back. Its strong enough so fixing is easy. value for money It's a good replacement for your lightning at home. short lead on the end. But hey, this is no problem The mentioned power isn't right. At 12V it draws only 1,5 A p=u*i so 1,5*12=18... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections