DX » Community » Reviews » 48W 7000K 600x3528 SMD LED White Light Strip (10-Meter/12V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexdepoit41 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:quite bright numerous leds, well packed. This 10 m ribbon is actually 2*5m ribbons welded together. Easy to install. Easy to fit to the lengh of the work: one cut possibility each 5 cm. 3 leds each 5 cm, same distance between each led. Cons:adhesive protection... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiollante07 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought a roll of these LED lights mainly for amusement, and now I have them installed in every cupboard and crevice around my house. And as with other LEDs, it is energy efficient. Cons:You will need a soldering iron to attach wires to the lights securely. The... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydb556 on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this strip as part of a simple emergency lighting setup, I wired up a 12volt UPS to not used the 120 side and just power the LEDs, ran them along my hallway, kitchen, and basement. When the power went out (hurricane sandy) the LEDs turned on and lit up... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMetDeFiets on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:With 48 W I have a good light in our kitchen either indirect by reflection on the ceiling as well as working light by sticking it on our Cupboards. The WAF (women acceptance factor) is fully given, my wife likes it very much. Cons:Actually, it's consisting of... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcofor on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Coloquei no mesmo dia em uma sanca do corredor e ficou conforme o esperado, boa iluminação ambiente para o corredor, produto funciona de acordo, facil instalação e manuseio.fita com 10 m de led e quase no comprimento necessario meu, so tive que emendar... Read more

4 0
  • posted byHammyro on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A good solution for the money. Installed on my soffit using and an 450w power supply (max 80w needed for 12.5 m). Good white light, good intensity light, easy to install. A good thing is the two wire pairs on ends, it helped me a lot. Cons:Total shipment time -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanXo on 11/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like the LED stripe, it's a very nice white light. I bought it in combination with the SKU 66678, and it works perfect. The build quality is very good and the glue of the tape is very strong. It's very hard to remove it from the surface if you need to correc... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygeri303 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The strip cuttable after every 3rd LED. Every 50cm soldered to each other. Use only 12V battery, or 12V power supply! Three LED use ~20mA at 12V its 0,24W. 10 meter of these 200pcs 48W. The specification is correct. Easy to use, it has mounting tape at the bac... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections