DX » Community » Reviews » Power Saving Electricity Energy Saver Box (EU Plug/90~250V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuincy23 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It does save the $$! Simple to use (just plug and forget). Quiet (one can hardly hear the noise of the device working, only putting a year right to it).Cons:The build quality might be better - it doesn't look neatly built (some fins of plastic, which is very cheap and lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVERITAX on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The device supply voltage stabilized by energy storage and removal of current peaks and valleys of electricity supply , normally appearing on the grid during operation of appliances with variable consumption are electric motors, compressors, ie mainly industria... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinegopolus on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I am very pleased with this product - Power Saving Electricity Energy Saver Box (EU Plug/90~250V). I recommend it all of you.Cons:It is big, but you can put it, wherever. It works perfectly! No cons!!!OtherThoughts:It reduce bills by 10-20%. I have to use more... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarihsel on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:reduce bills by 10-20%. I have to use more than 3 months. I get relatives. They have to be satisfied. do not doubt in my mind. Do not think I'd say..Cons:Being a little older. sometimes fall into the plug. not to use the guide box.OtherThoughts:Price reasonable... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydmitrev on 10/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:just be pationt and wait until you bill is comming and you will see how it works!!! it will decrease youh home bill if you have got motored items at home like fridge, vacuum cleaner, and normal conventional air conditioner Cons:very very big item, you know that it will be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections