DX » Community » Reviews » VGA to CVBS + S-Video PC to TV Video Converter Adapter
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykbhasi on 12/26/2013

It also allows you to input your PC to a capture card on another PC, especially when that PC is too old to run screen recorders like Camtasia and Camstudio. When I first tested mine, I thought it was dead on arrival (I connected it to an external power adapter) but I powered on the source PC and it worked. As other reviewers wrote, it usually forgets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicheletche on 12/04/2013

el producto es barato y muy bueno. naturalmente las pantallas de televisor no son de buena resolución pero puedo ver películas y series muy a gusto en el aparato. se recomienda totalmente. ninguno, none se debe tener presente que tiene 2 switch para el color. estos deben ser accionados porque viene en blanco y negro de fabrica. the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohn1324 on 03/12/2013

-works great, good picture doesn't get really warm -possibility to change picture settings on the go -includes the required cables -overall build quality is ok -when you turn it off, it doesn't remember the settings -the d-sub(vga) cable alters the colors, I use another cable now, works perfect -the pal/ntsc buttons are a little hard to turn off (on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byororoich on 11/28/2012

Easy to use, good equipment, bearable image quality 1. As other reviewers wrote, the cables comes with device should be replaced, if you want better image quality (especially VGA-cable, blurry image on TV is not what I want from such device:)) 2. Impossible to save the settings (image size and position, brightness, etc), every time you turn it on/off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafareino on 10/12/2012

It works, if you have the right set. Not support all the color systems said in description, specially PAL-M. Under certain conditions can suffers huge interferences from another eletrical equipement in the same eletrical network (I suggest a good eletric noise filter in this case). You can ends with a monocromatic image. The Manual, description or even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheintosz on 09/14/2012

- Good quality at cheap price, much cheaper than in other shops. - Its very small, you can take it with you easily. - It is easy to use. Connect both devices and it will work. - Built quality is ok and all cables work fine. - There are not really any cons, except that the price could be a little cheaper perhaps. - The charger gets a little warm but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrTr0jan on 10/04/2011

This device is working like a charm! Just connect all the cables and you get quality picture on your TV. Signal from this box is way better then what you can get from any integrated TV output. Plus you don't need to set up the TV output for hours in order to get rid of flicker and other things you don't want on TV. Solidly bult (inside and outside).... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections