Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoshuXXL on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The COAXIAL DTS/AC3 5.1 Digital Audio Gear Decoder it is easy to use as it is pretty much plug and play with only 2 buttons: one for sound output mode 5.1/2.1 and one for the encoding type. Cons:The sound output it's low quality and the volume can't be controlled from t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinCC on 11/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:2 optical inputs 1 analog input Manual selector of the inputs 5.1 output with DTS and AC3 decoding Works perfectly fine. I add it to my WDTV Live and now I have an easy 5.1 setup ready to go (I used to have 5.1 speakers but without any decoder so this little baby saved... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDadly on 07/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Only of the benefits of easy connectivity. The build quality is good. On this pros unfortunately come to an end. Cons:The main purpose of the device is to convert sound, with this handle it disgusting. Sound terrible and very weak. In the center chanel go chatte... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections