DX » Community » Reviews » 10.1" Capacitive LCD Win 7 Ultimate Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi/TF/Bluetooth/HDMI/Camera (2G DDR3/32G SSD)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygwaza on 11/08/2011

Good for tablet computer .Had a andriod tablet but could not realy make work .This Tablet work like computer and is a computer. It work as fast as your fin gers can move Building seems to be solid Handwriting and painting with finger is nice and usefull Battery live okay Heavy . Once you are in program touchscreen just go up and down Memory is to small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravens on 08/09/2011

Very good touch (glass) screen Windows touch screen keyboard works excellent; using it now! USB works, even runs a 2.5" HDD with no external power Performance good for browsing & videos, probably also low end games. Still need to install a word processor and try that. Ok-ish speakers Good general built quality The back cover seems to be somewhat scratch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhiptoglossa on 07/17/2011

my best deal at dx so far. complete pc like tablet. Playing so much been days since i last use my desktop... Will see over time, but on first charge I did get full 3hours on battery. I am writing this review with the tablet! Be aware its addictive...! The power cabel that go from the power socket to the charger self was of cheap quality, out of the ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections