DX » Community » Reviews » Suction Cups Hooks Lock for Bathroom/Kitchen - White (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysco0bz on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I purchased these to use at the gym to stick to a mirror and hold a jacket, rather then leave it on the floor. They have also proved handy around the house for when I need a temporary hook. Cons:They don't quite stick to everything but this is to be expected a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericshigetomi on 07/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality Material looks like of good quality plastic. Suction device works really well It is versatile. You can use it in the office, kitchen, bathroom, wherever there is a plain surface and something to be hooked. Cons:No cons at this time. Products is working... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfronck on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality suction cups that will hold up quite a bit of weight if properly secured to the wall Cons:The surface you mount these suction cups to must be very flat and smooth. I was hoping to mount them on bathroom tiles that have a slightly uneven, but still smooth, sur... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDannyNissim on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it very strong. I used it on a ceramic tile a week ago and it didn't fall of yet. on the other hand it is very easy to disconnect with the lever lock. it is very useful to hang things in the bathroom and the kitchen. Cons:price a little bit high. the hook is a little bit... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections