DX » Community » Reviews » 2.6" LCD Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysarabuz on 10/03/2013

Very good device. One of the major advantages - it's two power supplies. Convenient and compact tonometer. Great for home use. Deficiencies were found. For me, there was one drawback - long awaited delivery, but it is the fault Ukrainian mail. Overall a very good device for ridiculous money. The power supply comes up from the wi-fi router. Got a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydftapia on 03/14/2013

nice build operates as expected good price stores up to ninety nine readings in a memory fast reading of the blood pressure does not include batteries not very nice case to store I am not a physician so I cannot compare with (much) more expensive alternatives. I need to carry a record of my blood pressure readings, so the memory function is very adequate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxsandor on 02/26/2013

+ Solid built + Large and easy to read display + Easy to use + Good storage bag + Simple instructions Nothing so far, how it will last only time will tell, but it seems well built. This time the package is delivered in a reasonable time, less than three weeks, which may be considered as approved. To shop on the DX is good and easy and I will do it again.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandaflo on 12/03/2012

It is very easy to use. Looks very professional and feels like in the doctor's office. It's a present for my old father to monitore his health. Cheap for such fine functionality. The delivery did not include an electricity cable which should be suitable. Now I have to use AAA-batteries and it seems i could use more power. Everybody should own one of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynagasoft on 06/29/2012

- It's cheap; - The build quality is great; - It's very easy to use; - Can be used with AC adapter (not included); - Doesn't come with AC adapter; I bought to my father because he thought that his old blood pressure monitor was giving weird measures. But we didn't notice any difference between them. I think this is the same as others LCD digital blood ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenuz on 12/17/2011

- it's cheap; - build quality is decent, materials used are ok; - measures pressure accurately; - usage is extremely simple - just power it on; - pump works not loudly, it's more quiet than much more expensive A.N.D.; - bag included and it's quite usable; - can be used with either NiMH or AC. - it pumps the wristband up to fixed value (~210mm) or maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenuz on 11/27/2011

- it's cheap; - build quality is decent, materials used are ok; - measures pressure accurately; - usage is extremely simple - just power it on; - pump works not loudly, it's more quiet than much more expensive A.N.D.; - bag included and it's quite usable; - can be used with either NiMH or AC. - it pumps the wristband up to fixed value (~210mm) or maybe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections