Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- it's cheap;
- build quality is decent, materials used are ok;
- measures pressure accurately;
- usage is extremely simple - just power it on;
- pump works not loudly, it's more quiet than much more expensive A.N.D.;
- bag included and it's quite usable;
- can be used with either NiMH or AC.
- it pumps the wristband up to fixed value (~210mm) or maybe pumping time is fixed, so fasten it tightly before using or it's possible to get an error;
- it will be great to sell it with AC adapter because it may be hard to find compatible jack.
bought this for my mother instead of her expensive A.N.D. which became wrong. she also has a wrist-type pressure meter but it also often wrong. this one measures pressure very accurately despite of its price. it has a 5mm jack for AC-adapter, was not shown on photos. 6V./5mA A.N.D. adapter fits just fine. since it also works with 4 x 1.2V NiMH batteries, i think any 5V AC adapter will fit.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.