DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Shoulder Rig for DSLR Cameras - Black + Blue
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynykac on 08/20/2013

- It is an extremely flexible and well built; - Works perfect on my 60D; - Allows much better stability and provides alternative grips for your camera; - Possible to attach few accessories on the handles; - Very easy to use and multifunctional; - Very cheap; - Ligh weight - Not found very comfortable to put on shoulder Great product, no regrets. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskyflame on 06/09/2013

Price is cheap Build the Rig you need Easy to operate Good grip Work as it comes looks professional foldable dont need a lot of space and easy to transport has a lot of holes for other accessoires or attachtments Screws are not the best Quality Some Parts will be replaced wen broken The one which is on your shoulder could be more stabile and not tith ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrofrederico on 02/18/2013

Good price, usefull, multi function, versatil, compact, ligh weight. Not very easy to use. Actually, pretty much harder to use than the picture in the owner's guide. All the screws seems a little low quality and looks like they won't last too long. A convenient product. You can use it until you're able to afford a better one. No regrets. Not a professional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogozo on 02/03/2013

It is an extremely flexible, well built, and light rig to use with a DSLR or prosumer camcorder. I use it with a Canon 60D and it works pretty well for shoulder work (much better than handheld). Allows much better stability and provides alternative grips for your camera. Possible to attach few accessories on the handles (there are some 1/8" threads)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenkaffc on 11/26/2012

He is very good and useful, provides a variety of ways, and is giving good to use with any type of camera. - Is hard to find a suitable position to use - Not found very comfortable to put on shoulder Despite having purchased for use in the shoulder, not I adapted, I'm preferring to use in front of the body, and depending on the situation and camera,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybboykoma on 01/22/2012

Great control over DSLR, a lot of possibility's and different rig build up. Easy to use and very cheap for shoulder rig. But very stable and comfortable. You get the hex key so you can transform the rig into different position for different recording, very cool. Build quality is not very good. Screw's are very low quality and they outwear after short ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections