DX » Community » Reviews » 3W Hang-on Waterfall Filter (AC 220~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd69l5t69bbe on 09/26/2013

Very nice, small filter, with sponge prefilter on intake, so no dangerous for tiny baby shrimps in nano tanks. I use this filter on 10L aquarium with red cherry shrimps and this filter is excellent. Filtration casette is bad. Better is use a bio media, like sponge from air filter, or bio ceramic rings and pull out white filtration casette. Very silent ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLucashpg90 on 01/11/2013

Easy to use; Cheap; Clean the water; Easy to install; Low level of noise; excellent item; Small power of consumption for a great water pump; Easy to open; It easily to clean. I can't see any problems. The product works fine. It's a good product. I could buy again if i need. The product stay out of the aquarium and don't use space and leave the aquarium ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byafnikog on 10/20/2012

Works for me already more than year. Low level of noise. It easily to clean. Well cleans water. Set easily. Clear instruction. Hangs oneself outside on glass. excellent item. simple manual,good plastic, fast recognizing code,works perfectly , nice design There are not removable cartridges Small power of consumption. Easily opened and clears up. enriches ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymurilopessel on 07/29/2012

Have a symbolic price Better aquarium filter than I see, much room to biological media, your price is incomparable, comes with adapter, can use in any plug. If we put much media it leak and it's dificult to reduction your flow of water. But it all filter hang on had. To me almost perfect filter, I use since february, 2011 and never had a problem, same ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections