DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Professional Stereo Microphone for DV Camcorder (1 x CR2)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykillick on 12/01/2014

this is a good duality microphone and i will recommend it for everyone who is starting out with filmmaking. its working great for me. i have used it a few times and it works great. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydion59 on 05/07/2013

Very good Microphone, for general use and video making. Excellent sound quality, I used this on a Nikon D5100, in an interview setting for my TV Show. No Cons as far as I am concerned about the product, but I live in Australia so it took a while to get here, so my advice is to order any product well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybacad on 04/25/2013

Good qulity, very easy to use, and the sound is good enough for beginner video's. Low price for a microphone like this. Its at least better sound quality than the intern microphone of the camera. The power led was a bit unclear to at first. It blinks once when you put it on, but it isn't on all the time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

Very easy to use, and the sound is good enough for beginner video's. Low price for a microphone like this. Its at least better sound quality than the intern microphone of the camera. If you are no beginner anymore i should buy another mipcrophon with betther quality sound. The build quality could also ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byetikka on 12/20/2011

- Quite easy to use - sound quality is good enough for regular family videos etc. - Build quality could be better. I worry a bit that I might break it. Especially the lid for the battery. - Takes a hotshoe mount (but that's to be expected) - The power led logic was a bit unclear to at first. It blinks ... Read more

3 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections