DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Rechargeable Hair Clipper Trimmer with Accessories Set (220V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjelman on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheep, but you don't even get what you pay for. Cons:Won't hold enough charge for even 1 haircut after charging all night. It says hair cutter, but I'm pretty sure my beard trimmer has a stronger motor. Clogs instantly. No marker as to what number the slider is set t... Read more

0 1
  • posted byxPiro on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does its job. Since it's a trimmer don't expect to get a smooth shave. You can use it while charging. Comes with a scissor, a small brush, clip, the cable for charging and a tiny bottle off some toxic liquid I haven't got a clue what it's used for. Cons:The battery i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegreatfixer on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i have been using this same style cutter for more then 10 years with other names on it and have been very happy i like that it only has 1 adjustable blade much better then several pieces Cons:the one BIG negative is that unlike what it says "can be used w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEtuxia on 06/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Cheap * Decent build quality, could be worse, but it feels good to hold and not any loose parts. So it will probably hold together for a long time. * Works very good, just trimmed the beard with it. * Mine was shipped with the battery charged Cons:* How long i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreerollking on 08/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When i unboxed it i was happy, it looks very expensive. When i used it i was eaven happier, it worked. I didn't expect that to tell the trute. It worked/ it works very good. And i shaves very fast. You get a whole kit, i siccor, lube oil and much more. It is ver... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections