DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Rechargeable Hair Clipper Trimmer with Accessories Set (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikkolajussi on 08/05/2013

Price comes first when talking about chinese trimmers. Blades are sharp enough for time to time use for couple of years. Battery even last enough for getting the job done. Overall build quality isnt so good. If it last over two years, consider yourself lucky. Pretty bad batterylife too, dont take it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjelman on 11/26/2012

It's cheep, but you don't even get what you pay for. Won't hold enough charge for even 1 haircut after charging all night. It says hair cutter, but I'm pretty sure my beard trimmer has a stronger motor. Clogs instantly. No marker as to what number the slider is set to, I had to put that onto the device ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byxPiro on 10/30/2012

It does its job. Since it's a trimmer don't expect to get a smooth shave. You can use it while charging. Comes with a scissor, a small brush, clip, the cable for charging and a tiny bottle off some toxic liquid I haven't got a clue what it's used for. The battery is really bad. You need to charge it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegreatfixer on 09/22/2012

i have been using this same style cutter for more then 10 years with other names on it and have been very happy i like that it only has 1 adjustable blade much better then several pieces the one BIG negative is that unlike what it says "can be used with or without cord" IT CANNOT RUN WITH THE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEtuxia on 06/04/2012

* Cheap * Decent build quality, could be worse, but it feels good to hold and not any loose parts. So it will probably hold together for a long time. * Works very good, just trimmed the beard with it. * Mine was shipped with the battery charged * How long it should cut is ajustable with a number of levels,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreerollking on 08/09/2011

When i unboxed it i was happy, it looks very expensive. When i used it i was eaven happier, it worked. I didn't expect that to tell the trute. It worked/ it works very good. And i shaves very fast. You get a whole kit, i siccor, lube oil and much more. It is very cheap in comparment with the shop in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections