Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKurzo on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I mounted my unit above the sink on my window about 2 months ago, proof the suction mechanism is top class. iPad clips in easily at each corner and sits well. Great for looking at recipes, watching clips etc in the kitchen with audio across Bluetooth to my aud... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDarkland on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is sturdy and has a good suction cup that attaches firmly to smooth surfaces. It has a nice swivel range, so you can always aim it the right way. Cons:attaching and detaching the iPad is very hard to understand. It took me more than an hour to figure out. F... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoch15 on 02/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to install and mount it to the car or glass tabletop with the suction cup holder. The suction cup of the holder is of good quality, can hold the iPad 2 well. Cons:No bad thing except there is no instruction.but is idiot proof to install. I take less than 5 mins to ge... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShaiPetel on 11/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protects the back of the ipad, as you attach the back part to it and it stays there. Works well with the smart magnetic cover. Holds up pretty nice, hold the weight of the iPad during the drive. Cons:Fitting the back on the iPad is very hard! I almost broke it... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections