DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld 21mm 40X Magnifier with White 2-LED Light (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklausagro on 07/25/2014

Pros: works fine, good size fits weel on hand, the leds provide good light. Cons: Don´t think it´s acctually 40x, could use less baterries, 3 AAA is too much for 2 leds. Oveall: it´s a good product, does what it should do, for it´s price i recommend it. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynolaf on 04/13/2014

Pretty nice magnifier, I had never own a magnifier with this amount of magnification so for me it's very impressive to see really small details on anything, it's even useful without the led's light turn on. The leds are extremely practical and the overall quality is very good. Although it seems very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblaffer4 on 10/23/2013

-It's a very simple, handy tool -Light is bright enough -Comes with protective sleeve -Easy to handle due to its size -Has a good feel, does not feel uneasy in hands -Not always easy to find the right angle when soldering. -The on/off switch gets a bit stuck over time A very handy addition to my electronics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuvdave on 09/19/2013

Switch will light momentarily if pressed and will stay on if slid up - a great feature. Nice size and shape to comfortably hold in your hand. The two LED lights are very bright - more than sufficient for this magnification. Lens is relatively sharp with good detail. Easily available AAA batteries. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysp300b on 04/25/2013

40x Magnifier do the job when it comes to electronic SMD parts soldering tests and visual soldering checking. LED generates very strong light and it helps a lot, too. Very handy tool and easy accessible whenever it's needed. No cons. at the moment. Light switch maybe will become a problem in the future.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykotocl on 10/20/2011

The optic definition is not wonderful, but is it good enough to watch the skin detail (it is what i use for). Best value for money! The quality construction seems poor (regular plastics), and the batteries run out in less than a week if you uses a lot! (3xAAA per week isn't cheap). No other thoughts!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimBit on 08/10/2011

It works! Clear optics, bright LED, well made, looks good, what else is there to say. Minor grump over quality of the carry case, should be better quality to match the Magnifier, Sad as it cost one star. Why do they let themselves down with cheap bits on what is otherwise a quality product. Would be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlejo on 08/01/2011

Since you were looking for/at magnifiers why settle for the jeweler's Loupe/ Mini-microscope types. This one is well built, has a good power, easy to hold, the light makes it so much easier to see whatever it is you want to look at....shall I go on? I often find something to slam in a product but even ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections