DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield 360 Degree Rotation Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung I9000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLittleJacob on 08/24/2013

Easy to mount on your car windshield. Fits perfectly on the Galaxy S i9000, even the camera or speaker holes. The arm keeps the position even in long travels. You will not feel vibrations at all on the phone. The hardness of the rotation is adjustable. You can separate de arm and the holder for changing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTumppu on 04/25/2013

+ Long neck + Easy to install + Powerful suction cup + Easy and fast to change phone orientation - Phone fits in almost too tightly I was looking for a cheap car mount for my Samsung Galaxy S i9000 and found this. Long necj makes it possible to install it almost any way you want it. The suction cup is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKum529 on 01/08/2013

It is made qualitatively.The sucker strong, a hand doesn't fall holds well. Rather qualitative plastic. Didn't find. I would recommend to his any someone uses phone as the navigator, only be convinced that it approaches on the size, I took for PHILIPS W732 as this the next that is to me didn't approach,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzeljo on 10/26/2012

-Really firm swivel; -Fits the phone perfectly; -Suction cup pretty strong; -Affordable. -I said that suction cup is pretty strong, but I think it could be a little stronger. -It's all plastic, but it looks sturdy and strong enough. Bought this for watching a movies and TV on my mobile phone. I like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygilfrade on 10/23/2012

I bought this product to hold my Samsung Galaxy S during my travels and have an alternative GPS. The quality construction build is good, the phone fits very well and the arm length is enough for me. Despite the good build quality, the arm is very stiff. When moving on a road in poor conditions the phone ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byisrasanc on 07/20/2012

Samsung Galaxy S fits perfectly without need to force any piece. The sucker really stick fine to the glass. Even with the weight of the cellphone it never drops. You have to remove any kind of chase protector you have. Other holders droped my cellphone in the worst moment while driving and it's a security ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySam0706 on 07/15/2012

Suction cup works well on clean glass; Phone holder backplate has a hole in it for the camera to 'see through', allowing you to film your trips; Can be attached to bathroom mirror for e-mail checking while shaving!! Flex arm does not hold position, phone tends to 'drift' away from your view due to car ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byilanshi on 07/15/2012

Holds the Samsung Galaxy I (9000i) firmly in place. Nice click when snaps into the base, easy removal. The vacuum cap that supposed to hold it to the windshield has a huge bulge in its center. This is not a mold defect or something subtle - some jerk just didn't care or was really stupid. The base is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySam0706 on 07/15/2012

Price is unmatched by local suppliers - by far; Glass attaching hardware works very well; Cell phone holder plate has a hole in it so your cell phone camera will work through holder; Can be attached to bathroom mirror for e-mail reading while shaving! Flex shaft to position cell phone does not hold position ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkallebank on 11/25/2011

Cheap! Does the job it is supposed to, and for a nice price. The phone fits nice in it. Well, I haven't had anyone yet so I cant come up for anything. The "arm" is a bit hard to point, but this will also be a pro, because the phones' weight wont make it point down if you drive on a bump. Oh,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections