DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080P V1.4 HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Male Shielded Connection Cable (172CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeftoner on 09/17/2013

Its just a cable!!!! :) the quality its very aceptable for the price. I bought it for my gopro hero 3 camera and works just fine. Sound and video OK. I tried with my nikon camera too and works ok. If you need a cable just buy it. It will do the job .! None that I saw. Everything that I tried work just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydolfein on 11/22/2012

Price! Quality good. Easy to use. Viewing quality tv is good. Works good with LG Optimus 2x speed. Nice long cable. It is a nice gadget to have, a specially for the price. Is a win-win situation. I am very pleased to have bought it. Really nice you don't pay shipping cost. No cons I can think of. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysdalmatin on 05/16/2012

Very good product! And for that price, almost unbelievable! Well done, useful, and works perfectly! A must have if you have any device with this kind of usb! None so far. Everything is just like it looked and as I expected. It could be a better built... but you can't expect too much for that money! Very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections