Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecuador on 12/20/2013

- Seems decent quality for the price. I haven't used it much (it is just for travel), but it hasn't shown any problems so far. - It is tiny, so it doesn't take any space when traveling, but it is not too small to be usable. Certainly much more comfortable than being stuck with a trackpad. My wife has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypartypierce on 05/24/2013

awesomeally small, purchased because my 3 yr old was struggling with an adult size mouse, Personally i find it too small to use, also the retractable cable looks really weak, not sure how long it will last for being used regularly bu the kids. I do not think it will be long before i have to replace the ... Read more

size comparison my 3yr old using the mini mouse

0 0 1

• posted byandrealfs on 12/30/2012

Pequeno, leve, funcional, muito facil de manusear, e mais facil ainda para guardar. Não precisa ler esta linha é so para ocupar os benditos 500 caracteres. Ele é pequeno e facil de ser perdido de vista, principalmente quando retirar da pasta para usa-lo. Cuidado com gatunos oportunos. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrndh4vobu0ssd on 11/24/2012

Small, who's to carry anywhere, and is compatible with android tablet.arrived in a great condition, with no problem, took about one month.Despite the distance between the U.S. and Brazil, arrived fast and in great condition, and already made ??another purchase the site is very good. Being small, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrieldhc on 02/19/2011

Practical and small to take whenever I'm using my notebook. Great for those who do not like using the touchpad as I do, and need practicality. It works perfectly on any PC with USB input The price is very good compared to product quality, here in my town the same product is about $ 10 more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaiooiac on 11/17/2009

- It's accurate - It's small. If you like something easy to carry around you got it! - It looks good - The mouse build quality seems OK. - Cable retracting mechanism came not locking when it was "open" (sorry, I don't remenber the word). - The cable lengths is only 65cm. - It's very, very small!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxquisitevex on 09/04/2009

+ Great price!!!!!!!!!!!! + Very good quality! + Perfect for on-the-go + Easy USB hook up + No drivers + Smooth tracking + Nice scroll button + This is mini-sized, perfect for smaller netbooks + Re-coils nicely! - None that I can think of - The size may be too small for other people, but I like the compact-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybnc88 on 05/03/2009

Cool blue mouse with blue led scroll button matches my laptop that also has a blue led light. Easy to use laptop cable. Scrolling works fine. Really tiny mouse great for short period of time when using on your laptop. If you work to long with the tiny mouse you’ll hands will cramp after a while. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynamot on 09/18/2007

- Mouse is accurate. - Cable retracts perfectly. No kinks. - Size is perfect for laptop bag. - Too small (but I guess that is my fault for not reading the specs very carefully) - Roller is a little stiff but I think that is presonal preference Great if you like tiny. For anyone with normal size hands ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections