Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypartypierce on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:awesomeally small, purchased because my 3 yr old was struggling with an adult size mouse, Cons:Personally i find it too small to use, also the retractable cable looks really weak, not sure how long it will last for being used regularly bu the kids. I do not thin... Read more

my 3yr old using the mini mouse size comparison
    1 0
  • posted byandrealfs on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pequeno, leve, funcional, muito facil de manusear, e mais facil ainda para guardar. Não precisa ler esta linha é so para ocupar os benditos 500 caracteres. Cons:Ele é pequeno e facil de ser perdido de vista, principalmente quando retirar da past... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrndh4vobu0ssd on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, who's to carry anywhere, and is compatible with android tablet.arrived in a great condition, with no problem, took about one month.Despite the distance between the U.S. and Brazil, arrived fast and in great condition, and already made ??another purchase t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrieldhc on 02/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Practical and small to take whenever I'm using my notebook. Great for those who do not like using the touchpad as I do, and need practicality. It works perfectly on any PC with USB input The price is very good compared to product quality, here in my town the same produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiooiac on 11/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's accurate - It's small. If you like something easy to carry around you got it! - It looks good - The mouse build quality seems OK. Cons:- Cable retracting mechanism came not locking when it was "open" (sorry, I don't remenber the word). - The cable lengt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamot on 09/18/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Mouse is accurate. - Cable retracts perfectly. No kinks. - Size is perfect for laptop bag. Cons:- Too small (but I guess that is my fault for not reading the specs very carefully) - Roller is a little stiff but I think that is presonal preference OtherThoughts: Bottom... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections