DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pen Pointer (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very good quality. It's kind heavy. This laser is extreme powerful for its price. It has a very strong light, all room become green at night. The battery last for a long time. I've mine for over a year and I've never changed them. It has a clip like a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTempltom on 11/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I was surprised at the power of this laser. He reaches too far. When we use it, we can see the trail of green laser, very cool! Cons:As the frequency of it is high, we have to be careful with its use. Advise you not to use it against her eyes and against the people. Use w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicolasantoci on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm very happy with this product because have a powerfull beam that I can see it at night! The black box comes with a magnet for close well the cover. The price is good for the quality. It also has a good range and can be used for stargazing. Batteries include... Read more

Pointing to sky Pointing to sky 1
    0 1
  • posted byaivareens on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice laser, the laser fireing lenght is awesom, and it is looking smooth! Also its kinda heavy so it does not fall out of hands! I had many other lasers before but this one is just too good Cons:Eats batteries too fast! The bow is vierd and sticker is missplaced, B... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjacktech24 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There are lots of pros, but there are most important for me : - low price - you can see the light very far (tested from high building to ground) - nice box, including batteries - ideal weight, fits perfectly into hand - metal body Cons:You must press the button in the cen... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjamesrios on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product has a good finish. Great for use in presentations and academic classrooms. It also has a good range and can be used for stargazing. The product comes packaged in a box of good quality and protects the product well. Cons:no cons. Only pay attention to the fac... Read more

0 1
  • posted byWithPT on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Built quality, bright green light, beam visible in dark areas but it does no require a very dark area to become noticeable, the dot is visible at a very loooooooong distance for a 5mw laser, specially at night. Cons:I don't know if the batteries influence the in... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMichaelSe on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works out of the box. No setup required. The included box is nice and can be used to store it later. Comes with batteries in the box. Very nice metal finish. Feels good and looks good. Great performance. Cons:Included batteries have a very short life span. I recommend get... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamitamodai on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very Good laser - Build Qulity is pretty good - Nice and visible Beam - especially Visible At Night Cons:- The Batterys are a little loose in their socket but Its barely noticeable. - not quit as strong as i thought but still very powerfull - not that visible at day tim... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygoostom on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Aluminium body, feels solid - Gives bright green dot almost immediately, I've tested it during daytime. I could still see the green dot on a wall in full sunlight, 10 meters (>33ft) away. - Comes in a nice box including batteries. - Box closes with a little... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections