DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Portable Outdoor Metal Gas Stove (2 x AG3)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanbbb on 01/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a great device! I bought this Item about a year ago and it is still working very good! it is easy to use and makes a big flame. it is very lite and small but doing a great job! Cons:I didnt find any cons , and i have this device for over a year now! so p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanbbb on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its a very good gas stove, it works just like expected, easy to use and very compact. it has an electronic device to light the fire - you don't beed any maches. its very lightweight... Cons:the build quality could be better but still it didn't break or something like th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydutchmole on 03/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This stove has it all! Works as expected with a high degree of temperature control. The piezoelectric igniter works every time, and feels like it wont break. The included case is nice and small. Cons:The pot support hinges are tiny and flop around. It smells a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavarakin on 12/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Indeed a very small gas burner. I do not know whether to be even less )))). For the "ultralight" tourists who use gas. Construction to replace the piezoelectric element, if the standard will be spoiled, I think it will not be soon, because with just one click... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavarakin on 11/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Indeed a very small gas burner. I do not know whether to be even less )))). For the "ultralight" tourists who use gas. Construction to replace the piezoelectric element, if the standard will be spoiled, I think it will not be soon, because with just on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemanuelz on 11/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's little It knows how to ignite himself It makes a very good coffee (every morning) Cheap! near my house it cost more than 5 times the price I paid. Cons:It can't hold a heavy pot on it, I wouldn't dare to put more than 1-2 Kilograms on top of it. OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywinney on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap!!! Cheap!! Cheap!!! Made with very good quality. Use regular gas cartrige with Propan-Butane mix. They could be found in any touristic shop or even supermarket. Has a piezo-electric igniter. Has a compact plastic box Powerful Lightweight Cons:Little heav... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections