Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanbbb on 01/18/2014

it is a great device! I bought this Item about a year ago and it is still working very good! it is easy to use and makes a big flame. it is very lite and small but doing a great job! I didnt find any cons , and i have this device for over a year now! so probebly it ternd out to be be a good perchuse ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydanbbb on 08/29/2012

its a very good gas stove, it works just like expected, easy to use and very compact. it has an electronic device to light the fire - you don't beed any maches. its very lightweight... the build quality could be better but still it didn't break or something like that. for that price its reasonable...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydutchmole on 03/28/2012

This stove has it all! Works as expected with a high degree of temperature control. The piezoelectric igniter works every time, and feels like it wont break. The included case is nice and small. The pot support hinges are tiny and flop around. It smells a bit funny? Not a legitimate complaint, but just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavarakin on 12/09/2011

Indeed a very small gas burner. I do not know whether to be even less )))). For the "ultralight" tourists who use gas. Construction to replace the piezoelectric element, if the standard will be spoiled, I think it will not be soon, because with just one click to fire. Details of the construction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavarakin on 11/24/2011

Indeed a very small gas burner. I do not know whether to be even less )))). For the "ultralight" tourists who use gas. Construction to replace the piezoelectric element, if the standard will be spoiled, I think it will not be soon, because with just one click to fire. Details of the construction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemanuelz on 11/11/2011

It's little It knows how to ignite himself It makes a very good coffee (every morning) Cheap! near my house it cost more than 5 times the price I paid. It can't hold a heavy pot on it, I wouldn't dare to put more than 1-2 Kilograms on top of it. Maybe if I look for it long enough I'll find something ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywinney on 08/08/2011

Cheap!!! Cheap!! Cheap!!! Made with very good quality. Use regular gas cartrige with Propan-Butane mix. They could be found in any touristic shop or even supermarket. Has a piezo-electric igniter. Has a compact plastic box Powerful Lightweight Little heavy but it is steel ok. I dont find how to disassemble ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections