DX » Community » Reviews » 3.6" LCD Multi-Function Clock (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndreyKob on 06/21/2013

Good assembled.Bright display.have DC input supply,cool LED projector. Can be easy disassembled :) It is good thing after a bit make up. When I use exernal DC supply (4.3-4.5V,500mA) ,the battery almoust disconnected from the powering gadjet,so the clock will be reset when the external power fails. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymkilmo on 01/26/2013

Very cool. The laser display is really really cool. The battery support is really nice. Connecting the clock to power is tricky (location of the power connector is not optimal). Not 100% sure the humidity or temperature display is accurate (ok, 100% sure it is inaccurate). We really enjoy the clock. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxtrigger117 on 05/09/2012

A bright display with large digits, the measurement of humidity and temperature. Lack of complete power supply for 4,5 V, temperature and humidity do not show correctly. One of the LED lights burned through five months of operation. If you upgrade after purchase watches, it is very decent for the money.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySjuleft on 10/10/2011

This product looks nice, but thats absolutely all. I fell for the good looks on the picture in the ad. I thought the price was reasonable. and was looking for a new alarm clock. The alrm clock has a very bad screene. Black and it is almost impossible to read the figures. Pressing the knob to activate ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywgriffa on 10/06/2011

It displays time temperature and humidity. I runs on 3 AAA batteries or a 4.5 volts DC adapter not included. When running on the DC power adapter the clock stays lite up nicely. If you are on the DC adapter and you quickly unplug the adapter from the clock the switched to the internal batteries and the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDWilches on 09/13/2011

It works well. The build quality is good. It comes well packaged so it arrived intact. It's easy to setup, the manual is in English (some products come with Chinese manual only :S). I'm powering it through batteries and it's OK. It doesn't come with a power cable, so if you don't have one already you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnarcoPunkRJ on 09/09/2011

- It is a very good clock. - It is very colorful. - It is easy to read. - It is very well constructed. - Have a good shape. - Look like a modern object. - It measures the humidity and the temperature. - The temperature can be seen in celsius and fahrenheit. - The clock can be seen on 12h or 24h mode.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinvisible91rus on 07/22/2011

Interesting design Clock, that I really need. It has temperature and humidity sensors, that is working and saying the true. It has something in the bottom that I do not understand :D It has projection functions I do not know what can I write in this graph, may be that is build quality not the best and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections