Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPantzeska on 02/07/2014

Buena relación precio / calidad. Perfecta para superficie base estatica, con buena fijación de la ventosa. Los fijadores de posición del axial son poco seguros, la camara puede cambiar de posición por efecto de algun esfuerzo extra como el viento, cambiando el plano objetivo El sistema de ventosa es bastante bueno, la calidad del ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

It sticks to everything and sticks hard. Hard to pull of when locked in place. Used it for my GoPro and sticked well onto the car. Didn't fall off at any time. It sticks best to windows or glassy surfaces. The boldjoint can be abit tricky to get tighened enough but its okay. Other than that it works perfect. Could have been packed a little bit better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroltii on 11/13/2013

Suction is really good, but you can only use it on a flat surface. Really easy to mount it and adjust it! The screws are small, but easy to handle! It is not really a con, but would be nice, If I can use it on curved surfaces, for example on helmet. I use it in my car and in small airplane to record the route, and works well. I use it with a Kodak ZX3... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzolev on 10/27/2013

on the first look this Universal Car Swivel Mount Holder for Camera looks like it will be much better then the previous I had that I got with the camera I ordered. Nice plastic, looks and feels strong. There are not many joins, looks simple, easy to use. Metal is included which is big plus the rubber part of the Universal Car Swivel Mount Holder for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvldxacc on 10/19/2013

Cheap price. Compact size. No sticky residue. It has many potential usages. It's made mostly of plastic so it's pretty lightweight. It won't stay stuck to glass. When I tested it, I even tried cleaning the glass and the suction cup with water. It fell off by itself in about 2 days without _any_ weight on it the whole time! I can't really use it like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeddyPL on 09/17/2013

- excellent sucking strength (I mounted my GoPro Hero 2 on the outside side of cars's door) - sturdy, does not wobble or shake like GoPro suction cup - compact size (in comparison to GoPro suction cup) - drirty cheap - the top metal part has some play in the place where it connects with plastic suction cup part. Ok it's more than just "play"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgegsaenz on 08/12/2013

really small and easy to carry. it fits everywhere. really good looking and good quality in the materials. i like very much the finishings maybe the suction just support a small device like a photo camera or a small video one because of the weight of it. not too many positions like with a higher cost or a bigger holder i really enjoy the product. very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeereDriver on 08/11/2013

Verry handy Strong sucker Adjustable in most directions Handy to carry with you Small weight Good looks, Silver/Black Screw for tightening position adjustment is decent Mount from any angle Verry steady 90% made of plastic The pivot point is only on one side If there are small bumps that sucker does not stick. the pivot point was better on the other ... Read more

On to my window, S*NY HX5 Made some magnet mount + extra safety
    0 0
  • posted byKAISERCARABELA on 07/30/2013

This holder is very useful. It will give you a wide range of positions using small cameras. It seems strong and durable. The head is entirely made in metal. For the price, you won´t get something better than this. The holder´s size is perfect, so you can carry it in the camera bag. The suction cup is made of very thin silicone, so it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspherix44 on 07/11/2013

Reasonable stable & cheap camera mount , holds my canon sx50 HS very well , Don't know if i would trust to mount a DSLR with it , but my sx50HS does well. screw can be sometimes tough to set it right , don't force it , or it will break i'm afraid. So use it carefully and it won't break. a better screw to tighten the ballhead would have been ideal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections