Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It sticks to everything and sticks hard. Hard to pull of when locked in place. Used it for my GoPro and sticked well onto the car. Didn't fall off at any time. It sticks best to windows or glassy surfaces. Cons:The boldjoint can be abit tricky to get tighened enough but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroltii on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Suction is really good, but you can only use it on a flat surface. Really easy to mount it and adjust it! The screws are small, but easy to handle! Cons:It is not really a con, but would be nice, If I can use it on curved surfaces, for example on helmet. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvldxacc on 10/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap price. Compact size. No sticky residue. It has many potential usages. It's made mostly of plastic so it's pretty lightweight. Cons:It won't stay stuck to glass. When I tested it, I even tried cleaning the glass and the suction cup with water. It fell off b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgegsaenz on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really small and easy to carry. it fits everywhere. really good looking and good quality in the materials. i like very much the finishings Cons:maybe the suction just support a small device like a photo camera or a small video one because of the weight of it. not too many... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeereDriver on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Verry handy Strong sucker Adjustable in most directions Handy to carry with you Small weight Good looks, Silver/Black Screw for tightening position adjustment is decent Mount from any angle Verry steady Cons:90% made of plastic The pivot point is only on one s... Read more

On to my window, S*NY HX5 Made some magnet mount + extra safety
    0 0
  • posted byAdhmuz on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong Suction force when applied to most flat and smooth surfaces. Easily removable from surfaces and adjustable when stuck to them. Cons:Could use a little more articulation. Wouldn't necessarily trust it with heavy cameras. OtherThoughts:Used it to film a Cardinal feed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytelite99 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This holder is very useful. The suction cup is really good (even with a very high vibration environment) and the other parts are built with a good quality materials. Cons:None found yet. Maybe if you use a heavy camera is not that good but tested it with a GoP... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWinterseed on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was surprised such a cheap mount holds so firm and steady. I've been using this in my car with a Kodak PlayTouch (Zi10) every time I drive for over a month and every video looks professional. The suction has always been strong, though I've detached and reatt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsehgal on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am currently shooting a short film here in India, and had ordered this car mount to shoot a few scenes inside my car. This mount works really well! It held up my DSLR Camera very well to the car windows without any issues, and remained very sturdy even through... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymashamashado on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received the item 20 days after the item has been shipped, from HK to CA, USA. I would say it's about right considering DX shipments usually takes about 3-5 weeks to arrive. Cheap and sturdy. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure that it'll work and perform what i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections