DX » Community » Reviews » Hand-Crank 6-LED White Light Dynamo Flashlight with FM Radio & Music Speaker - Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonar on 11/11/2011

The sound is much better then I expected. Really loud and clear through those small speakers. FM-reception is ok and the LEDs works. Tested the mp3-player with a 1 GB TF and a 4 GB MicroSDHC and both played. I also tried an USB stick with good results. There is not any headphone jack. The flashlight ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylucasmatias on 09/10/2011

very good quality, very easy to recognize the usb, find radio stations very easy, and a high volume of very good quality, very good lighting flashlight, the battery lasts much, I sleep with it on the radio and lasted all night, so to load it in hand and a half slower the need to use the flashlight and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylucasmatias on 08/19/2011

- Good build quality - Good accessories - Battery surprised me last long - Tuning radio good - Recognizes fast USB - Has a blue light rather irritating when it using the USB - Should have the option to change folders, for only the music is to move forward - The lighting is not as strong as expected, ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections