Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZeeKayYee on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's much cheaper than if I were to buy it from stores in Singapore, though you would probably have to wait close to a month. This USB dongle gives better upload speed than most others found in DX.com. And my dongle looks far sleeker than that one shown in the picture! Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeeksphere on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Works as expected right out of the box. If you don't need to track how much data used, you don't even need to download drivers. Cons:Need to download the generic software if you want to track usage, but who cares? it's 50% off the price in singapore OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertasp on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was pleasantly surprised by this 3G modem - it worked right from the box with all three carriers in Lithuania - Omnitel, Tele2 and Bite. Inside is a "Mobile partner" program (I am using it with Windows 7 laptop), which allows easily to set up connection profile and co... Read more

2 0
  • posted byranerio on 08/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice build, it's an OEM, mine came with Wind Italy branding. Nice color LED to indicate connection. No need for driver CD or whatsoever, the device works as a CD-ROM with the drivers included. The micro-sd card reader is a nice bonus. Speeds are awesome. I have switc... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections