Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by689734 on 11/28/2014

Barato e bom chegou bem rapido xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Read more

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byZeeKayYee on 02/05/2013

It's much cheaper than if I were to buy it from stores in Singapore, though you would probably have to wait close to a month. This USB dongle gives better upload speed than most others found in DX.com. And my dongle looks far sleeker than that one shown in the picture! When plugged in, my USB dongle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeeksphere on 11/19/2012

Cheap Works as expected right out of the box. If you don't need to track how much data used, you don't even need to download drivers. Need to download the generic software if you want to track usage, but who cares? it's 50% off the price in singapore Generic drivers can be found here http://huaweifirmware.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobertasp on 07/10/2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this 3G modem - it worked right from the box with all three carriers in Lithuania - Omnitel, Tele2 and Bite. Inside is a "Mobile partner" program (I am using it with Windows 7 laptop), which allows easily to set up connection profile and connect. Program also allows to see ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byranerio on 08/26/2011

Very nice build, it's an OEM, mine came with Wind Italy branding. Nice color LED to indicate connection. No need for driver CD or whatsoever, the device works as a CD-ROM with the drivers included. The micro-sd card reader is a nice bonus. Speeds are awesome. I have switched off my Wifi connection and ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections