DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool Knife - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavoine on 06/29/2014

This Genuine Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool Knife is an original SAK. It is quite well made and useful in everyday life. Its size allows you to have it in your chainring. Aluminum grip is awesome and very durable. Es una navaja suiza original, bastante bien hecha y útil en el día a día. Su tamaño permite usarlo en el llavero. La ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsl03 on 03/19/2014

Second time buying it because I lost one recently.It is original one slim and small in size, not huge, not tiny, but very thin to carry it every day on your pocket. It works perfectly well as a cutter. Sharp blade. Perfect open/close mechanism. It came inside the original box. Very solid knife with beautiful design. I like it very much. This is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsl03 on 03/19/2014

Genuine Victorinox Swiss knife, very slim to keep it in the pocket and key pouch that you can almost forget it. Knife and cutter are very sharp and be caution when you used it. This is the best pocket knife I ever had. I can not buy a cheaper one in other shops, so it was a very good shopping. It was shipped in one week, so i got this very fast. No ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilohrf on 08/01/2013

I really can't tell if this is original or not, really easy to use, useful, quality is great, great looking. The cover that comes along with it is really good both in appearance and quality. It is written SWISS MADE on the side of the blade, although I know it wasn't, what makes me question the items sold by Victorinox, but it doesn't matter. No thoughts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjajajaa on 04/24/2012

Really small and really light It seems really stable, doesn't wobble Comes with a black leather case with red interior Comes with: 1. Blade 2. Nail File with Screwdriver tip 4. Scissors 5. Key Ring Tools are made of stainless steel, and they have a life-time warranty Might lose it because it is so small Has a spot on the back for an engraving. In order ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections