DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool Knife - Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJakemcconnell on 01/18/2014

Genuine Victorinox Bantam Alox penknife, perfect EDC folder, especially for the UK as it's non locking and under 3 inches. I've been carrying it every day for about a month now and it's holding up well, you can't see any scratches on the handles and I've only had to sharpen it twice! The Alox handles give it a different look than a standard Vic! None ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrejNograsek on 01/17/2014

It's real original Victorinox alox bantam. Perfect Swiss quality. Weights around 27g and is 84 mm long. When in pocket it disappears it's so light, yet still big enough to be useful. combo tool is very versatile. Perfect for EDC in office environment. Wears great with suit. Looks attractive and nonthreatening. Price is quite high. Not the best size/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byA5H15H on 07/06/2013

• This is a Genuine Victorinox Bantam Alox. • This Model was discontinued in 2010 or thereabouts so its great that its still available on DX. • I have both the Bantam Cellidor and Bantam Alox Models....the Cellidor itself is slim but this one like a supermodel with a size zero figure. • The scales dont get scratched as easily as the cellidor ones. •... Read more

Victorinox Bantam Alox
    0 0
  • posted byPelju on 03/20/2013

Nice quality and looks. It's thin and light. The combined can- / bottle opener / screwdriver / wirebender has many useful functions and barely takes any extra space. The knife is sharp straight out of the box. I think the bottle opener -tool is a bit stiff to open, but it may get better over time. There is no lanyard hole. Comes in a small cardboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMerty94 on 03/08/2013

This is a genuine Victorinox Bantam (Silver). They discontinued this modle with the alox handels a few years ago, so it's amazing to find it here! The knife is incredibly thin at 5.5mm. The blade comes sharp and is easy to sharpen. The knife is incredibly study with the alox (aluminium oxide) handles/scales. The combi-tool works well as a bottle opener,... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections